Chapter 16: Good morning!

Pov y/n

When I wake up, there's a warm body next to mine and for a few seconds I am confused, thinking I'm laying next to Yelena because we like to cuddle sometimes, platonically of course.

But as I wake up more and more, I remember last night and that I am laying next to Natasha.
I instantly smile and slowly turn around to look at her.
She is turned into my direction, one of her arms loosely resting over my side, on my stomach and she is still asleep.

Her hair frames her face beautifully and even though it's a little messy, she looks beautiful. She looks very peaceful and I have to resist to give her a kiss right now.
Usually, I would probably kiss her cheek or so but I would like to make her coffee in bed and waking her up would kinda interfere with that plan.

But I take a few more seconds to admire her and enjoy the comfort of the bed before I carefully lift her arm off me and get up.
I sneak out of the room and into the kitchen, looking around a bit.

Here's the thing with coffee machines: every one is different and I may not be the smartest person when it comes to handling them, so I take a close look at the buttons and open the lid to try and understand it.
I want to make a good coffee for her and for that, I need to know what I'm doing.

Pov Natasha

When I'm waking up, I am a little confused because I'm alone in my bed and for a second I'm almost scared I just dreamed that y/n spend the night with me or that she left because she didn't want to be with me anymore.
But when I hear a few noises from the kitchen, I calm down and smile a little.

She's still here, no need to worry. I'm a little curious, what she's doing in the kitchen, so I get up and put on a slip, before walking out into the hallway.
It sounds as if she tries to be quiet and I smile a little at the thought of her wanting to prepare me something.

I lean against the doorframe of the kitchen and watch as she's trying to make a coffee.
My coffee machine can be a little stubborn sometimes but it's cute watching her.

When my eyes take in her whole appearance, I see that she didn't put on a slip and bite my lip. The t-shirt barely covers her ass and pretty much lets everything be on display.
It looks extremely hot, seeing her in my t-shirt and no underwear.
Lust starts to build up inside me and I bite my lip to keep myself from saying anything.

I silently walk over to my bathroom and wash my hands and face, just in case. The image of her doesn't leave my mind and heat starts to rise between my legs.

Pov y/n

After some trying and light cussing, I finally manage to get the machine working the way I want to and smile proudly when the coffee starts to slowly fill the pot underneath.
When I hear footsteps behind me, it doesn't take long until a pair of arms snakes around my body and I lean back a little.

"I thought you were still sleeping? I wanted to make you coffee in bed." I look at her and she shrugs and kisses my cheek.

"I was but then I woke up and now I'm here." She says and I hum.
Her chin rests on my shoulder and she looks at the coffee machine.

"You got it to work?" She asks and I nod.
"It didn't feel like cooperating but I managed." I tell her and she smiles and places a kiss on my neck.

Her hands, that rested on my stomach, slowly move a little more down and I hold my breath a little, wanting to see where this is going.

"You look fucking sexy like this, you know?" She husks into my ear and I get slight chills.
Her hands rest on my lower stomach, almost touching me but just almost. My body heats up and when her lips start to kiss my neck, I sigh, leaning a little more into her.