Chapter 22: Over the desk

Pov y/n

I turn around and gesture towards my zipper.
She comes closer again and slowly unzips my dress, her fingers lightly touching my skin and leaving a trail of goosebumps.
Once she is done, she moves some hair from my neck and kisses it softly, making tingles shoot through my body.

Then she steps away again and I carefully step out of the dress and put it over one armrest of the sofa.
I can feel her eyes on me and bite my lip, excited to see what's gonna happen. I quickly remove the tights and turn back around to look at her.
It's a little cooler now that I'm only wearing my underwear but when I see her lustful gaze, my body heats up.

Her eyes scan over my body before she steps closer to me, her hands resting on my hips, pulling me a little more into her until I'm flush against her.

"So pretty, my sweet girl." She whispers and I blush a little at her sweet words.

Her hands move down and her finger hook under the waistband of my slip, making the heat grow insanely.
My breathing is far from calm and all I want is to feel her touch, feel her inside me and make me feel good.

Her lips hover over my neck but don't touch it, only leaving a trail of her hot breath that makes me even more impatient.
She knows exactly what she's doing and she enjoys it.

Pushing her weight against me, she makes me take a few steps back but directs me around the room and towards her desk. Her words replay in my mind and a new wave of wetness shoots between my legs at the though of her bending me over the desk and taking me like that.

Her lips kiss my neck now and I sigh at the feeling, my hands loosely around her waist.
She comes to a stop and quickly turns me around, bending me over her desk and pure excitement rushes through me.

We are on the opposite side now, so I can see the sofa.
My body sparks with anticipation as I wait for her touch but I only hear her move around behind me.
I could lean back up and see what she's doing but I have a feeling that would only prolong the waiting.

When her hands move over my back, my breathing picks up a little more, waiting for her to finally touch me.
I may have talked back a lot but right now I want nothing more than to finally feel her.
She unclips my bra and helps me slide the straps down my arms before gently pushing me back down.

Even though I can tell she wants nothing more than to fuck me, she is still gentle in certain movements, making sure not to hurt me.
The cold wood comes in contact with my nipples and I moan a little and feel them stiffen. She chuckles behind me and her hands move down to my hips, playing with the waistband of my slip.

"Can I?" She asks once more and I let out a shallow breath.

"Yes, please." I answer, sounding a little more desperate than I intended to.

She hooks her finger under the band and pulls my slip down, cold air hitting my hot core and I sigh a little at the feeling.
Suddenly, I am very aware of my position and how exposed I am to her but I trust her and know she wouldn't do anything I am uncomfortable with.

Her hands roam over my back, moving some hair from my neck, letting it fall a little into my face. She bends down and places kisses along my neck and my shoulders, making me shiver a little bit. Then I can feel her skin against mine, knowing she got rid of her pants and shirt as well and I want to turn around and look at her so badly.

Her hips rub against my butt and my whole body heats up even more when her hands move down my sides and to my hips. One hand stays there while the other moves over my butt and she takes a step back, the skin contact disappearing. Instead, her hand moves over my ass and I hold my breath, waiting for what's to come next.