Chapter 39: Principal's office

A/n: Merry Christmas or happy holidays if you don't celebrate or celebrate something else. <3

Pov Nat

Even though, we did aftercare, y/n seems to be a bit sore the next morning and whines a little when she has to walk around, which leads to me putting some soothing lotion on her and taking care of her as good as possible.

I grin a little at the hickeys on her body and she also doesn’t seem to mind them. They remind me of last night and that was really hot.

She looked amazing underneath me, no matter which of both positions.
Seeing her like that made me want to have sex with her for the whole night but since we have a class today, that wasn’t possible.

Besides, I’m not sure if she would have been up for a third round, she seemed pretty exhausted after the second one. For a second I was afraid I hurt her or something when I saw that tear on her cheek but when she assured me, it was out of pleasure, I felt a tiny bit proud.

Something about pleasuring her and seeing her fall apart underneath me is just so great and honestly just as good as getting pleasured myself.

After breakfast, we make our way to the college and it annoys me that I can’t take her there and have to let her off two streets before.
I give her a kiss before she gets out and I watch as she walks away. She decided to wear the same clothes as last night.

I drive past her and make my way to college. When I arrive, I get out of the car and walk into my office, getting ready for today’s lecture.
Memories flash before my eyes of her bend over my desk, completely on display for me.

Heat grows between my legs and I shake my head, getting those images out of my head.
I grab my things and head to the classroom.
With the ringing of the bell, I enter and let my eyes look over the students, letting them linger a second longer on my girlfriend.

She has her bag now, since she wanted to meet with her friend before class starts. I put my things down and prepare everything before I start the lecture.
Today I have to talk a lot but that also allows me to look over my students without it being weird.

I notice y/n shifting a little in her seat and I would guess that it’s because she’s still a little sore.
It shouldn’t make me want to smirk but it somehow does.

Not the fact that she is uncomfortable, more the fact that the sex last night was this good.

She catches my eyes and even though the eye contact is just short, it’s intense. We both know we are playing with fire but that’s makes it a little more exciting, in some ways. In other’s it’s just annoying.

In the middle of the lecture, there’s a knock on the door and I call them in. To my surprise, it’s the secretary. She comes to me.

“I’m sorry to disturb your lecture, Miss Romanoff but the principal needs to see you after this. He says it’s urgent.” She tells me more or less silent and I nod.

“Thank you, I will meet him after this lecture.” I assure her and she nods. After a little wave, she leaves the room again. I look after her, a little unsure what to think of all this.

I have no clue why the principal wants to talk to me and especially why it’s urgent. Nothing changed since the semester started.
The only thing that this might be about, are the upcoming midterms but I doubt that.
This isn’t the first class I have and usually, not really a lot of people fail the exams.

I decide to think about this later and return to the lecture. But when I see y/n in the corner of my eye, she’s pale.
Her eyes dart between the door and me and I am not sure how to react to this.
Is she feeling sick or is it because of the secretary.

Usually, I would just ask but that would be a little uncommon.
When a student isn’t feeling well, they tell the professor and are allowed to leave, so I have to depend on her doing that in case she’s not okay.

I carry on with the lecture but notice y/n being nervous, not paying attention.
But there’s nothing I can do about it right now.
When the lecture ends, I pack my things but slowly, waiting till most of the students are out of the classroom.

“Miss y/l/n.” I call for her. It feels strange to call her by her last name honestly. She looks up and comes to my desk.

“Is there any particular reason why you didn’t pay attention?” I ask, eying the last student leaving the room and relax a little. She nods and bites her lip and I want to cup her face and pull it from between her teeth but I can’t.

“Why does the principal want to talk to you?” She asks and I sigh and shrug, looks like she heard that conversation.

“I honestly have no clue.” I tell her, stacking my papers.

“Do you think…he knows?” Her voice almost a whisper at the end of the sentence and now I understand why she looked so pale. I glance at the door and shake my head.

“I don’t think so, we were always cautious.” I say and she raises an eyebrow.
Well, maybe not always.
Not when she was in my office for a longer time within a few weeks. Or when we stole glances during class. I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

“What if everything goes downhill?” She asks and I can hear how afraid she is of that happening. If the door was closed, I would hug her right now but I can’t.

“I’m sure it won’t.” I assure her and she nibbles at her bottom lip before nodding slowly.

“Okay, I hope so too.” She replies silently. I nod and take my things, letting her step out of the classroom before me and pulling the door closed.

She gives me a last look before turning into the other direction. I walk to my office to put down my things there.

We were careful enough, right?
Or did someone catch us and told the principal?

That would really be a disaster.
Nothing in the secretary’s voice gave anything away, just that it was urgent but not if it’s the good or bad kind. If there even is a good kind. 

I leave my office and make my way to his office. His secretary greets me and tells me to go in. So, I knock and wait a few seconds and when he calls me in, I step inside. He points to the chair in front of his desk.

“Miss Romanoff.” He greets and I nod in greeting, my nerves suddenly all over the place but I try to keep my calm, this could be something completely different.

But by the look on his face, I can tell that it’s definitely something important and not something he is very happy about. Let’s just hope this won’t turn out to be a disaster.

“We need to talk.” He says and leans forward, resting his arms on the desk and I nod in response, here goes nothing, I guess.

A/n: A little cliffhanger but don't worry, another chapter will be up in a bit :)

What do you think he wants to talk about?

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3