Chapter 38: Taking it so well

Pov y/n

“Color?” She asks and I look at her confused.

“Green?” I reply and she kisses the top of my head.

“Up for more?” She asks and now I understand her previous question.

“I’ve been teasing you a lot lately and I wanna make up for it.” She adds and I look into her soft eyes and smile, propping myself up a little.

“I think, I am up for more.” I smile and kiss her softly, which she returns.
“But give me a few more minutes, I’m still pretty sensitive.”

She nods and kisses me again.
“Of course, sweetheart.” She replies and hugs me.
I smile and place a few kisses over her sternum, enjoying the skin on skin contact.

Her hand brushes over my back and I feel nothing but happiness inside me, making me smile contently.
When I feel less sensitive, I look up at her again and smile.

“Felling ready?” She asks and waves her hand through my hair. I nod and she gives me another soft kiss.

“Alright, then lean back and let me pleasure you.”
Her words are enough to make me a little wet again and when she flips us around, she’s on top again.

She trails a few kisses down my face and then to my neck, nibbling a little on a few spots and when she reaches my sweet spot, she sucks on it, making me sigh. Her lips let go of my skin and she looks up at me.

“Can I make hickeys on spots that no one will see?” She asks and I smile a little at her genuine tone.

“Yes, you can.” I allow her and she smiles and kisses my lips before returning to kissing my neck.
Her hands are on my body, not really moving so far. She slowly kisses down a trail to my collarbones and sucks a little on the skin there but not leaving marks so far.

I sigh at the feeling of her lips on my body, it’s really nice. When she moves lower and closer to my breasts, I feel her smirk against me before she starts sucking right where my left breast starts. Her teeth graze over the skin and she carefully bites down a little, sucking in a little harsher.
I sigh and hold onto her shoulders. When she lets go, she soothingly licks over the new hickey and grins proudly up at me.

I shake my head in amusement before she lowers herself onto me. I expected her to move to the other breast but she doesn’t, instead she moves to my nipple and just before she touches it, she starts sucking on my skin again.
My breath catches a little in my throat and a tingling sensation shoots through my body.

I’m already sensitive there and when her chin rubs over my nipple, a tiny moan escapes me.
She continues to suck on the skin until she’s happy with the second hickey she made and pays attention to my nipple now. She takes it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and sucking a little on it. I moan at the feeling, new wetness pooling between my legs.

When she lets go, I huff a little but she does the same on the other side, marking the breast before playing with the nipple.
One of her hands moves down to my core and when she touches my clit I moan loudly, a little more sensitive than I thought.

“Color?” She asks and looks up at me, worried it might be too much but it’s not, it’s just more sensitive than before.

“Green.” I answer and she smiles and nods before going back to my breast.

Her hand cups my hot middle and I lightly buck my hips against it, wanting the friction.
She gives it to me, her palm pressing a little against my clit and I moan and move my hips a little. Pleasure fills my body again and I sigh when her finger runs through my folds.