Chapter 37: Arts and Crafts

Pov y/n 

We get out of the car and hurry up to get inside her apartment.
The tension only grew during the car ride and I just want to feel her on and in me.

But before we do anything, we decide to take a quick shower. It's just so we are clean and everything.
We take them separately though because otherwise, we'd be doing it in the shower and ever since Natasha said she wanted to try something new, I am really excited for what she has in mind.

I'm not really opposed to anything at first, well except maybe a few things but in general I am open to trying new things and seeing if I or we like them or not.

In the shower, it almost feels as if I can feel her hand still on my thigh, her thumb rubbing circles over it.
Just the thought drives me insane and it's hard to tell if the wetness between my legs is from the shower or from me being aroused.

I am quick to finish and grab a towel, drying myself off before wrapping it around me.
Putting on clothes feels unnecessary since we wanna slept together. Since I didn't wet my hair, I don't have to take care of that.

I walk out of the bathroom, looking for Natasha, finding her, who would have thought, in her bedroom.
She's also just wearing a towel while making the bed comfy and dimming the light, preparing everything for what we have planned.
Seeing her do all those things is sweet and hot at the same time and I feel a tingling sensation in my body.

My eyes move over her body and I bite my lip at the sight of her bare legs and due to her leaning down, I can almost see her butt. I step closer and when she gets up, I wrap my arms around her.

"Hey, darling." She husks in a raspy voice that sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey, baby." I reply and she smiles, turning around and cupping my face.

She leans closer and kisses me. The kiss is quite soft and sweet and I melt into it, my hands still around her.
I can feel the towel underneath my fingers and am tempted to pull it down but I also wanna tease her back a little bit.

So, I lean a little back, disconnecting our kiss before leaning closer and she tries to kiss me but I move away before leaning back in.
She chases my lips a few more times and I smirk. Her eyes open and she raises an eyebrow and gives me a look that almost makes me go weak in the knees.

"You want to play games?" She asks lowly and I feel goosebumps on my skin at her words. I shake my head and let her chase my lips one more time.

"This is just for teasing me at my parent's house." I smirk and she playfully rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything.

Her hands pull my face towards her and she connects our lips.
Her tongue licks over my bottom lip but I'm not ready to stop teasing her and keep my lips closed, the smirk on them giving my intentions away.

So, she starts to walk me back until I softly meet the wall. Her leg moves between mine and pushes the towel a little up when her knee slides between my thighs.
I feel it lightly pressing against my core and gasp at the feeling.

She uses that moment to slip her tongue into my mouth and grins. I kiss her back, my grip on her tightening a little when she starts to suck on my tongue. Her knee stays between my legs but doesn't touch anything. It's just to show me that she could touch me if she wanted to, leaving me with a tingling sensation between my legs.

Her teeth graze over my lip before she lightly bites into it, pulling it with her when she leans back and releasing it with a 'plop'. I gasp at that and lean my head against the wall behind me. I don't need to look at her to know she is smirking.