Chapter 13: Saturday

Pov y/n

Even though, we decided to spend the weekend together, I still have to go home to grab some things, such as a toothbrush, underwear and my notebook and a pen because I have a bit of homework that I need to do.

Natasha drove me back home because we decided that it's very unlikely that we will be seen by anyone. I really appreciate her doing that because the walking distance from our apartments is quite far and it would have taken me a while.
She waits in the car while I grab my things and freshen up a little in the bathroom. I bring back the duffle bag I packed but I honestly kinda doubt that I will need all the clothes I brought with me.

And I am right because as soon as we arrive back at her apartment, I change into her sweatpants and keep the shirt I put on at home on.
Since I don't want to think about the homework I have to do all weekend, I settle in the kitchen and spread my things on the dinning table.
I'm concentrated on my work and frown a little during the process. Natasha is in her office as well, preparing something for next week, at least that's what I thought.

When I hear steps behind me and feel a pair of hands gently resting on my shoulders, I look up and look into her beautiful green eyes.

"Hey." I smile up at her and her eyes light up a little.

"Hey. How's it going?" She asks and her eyes look over all my notes and papers.

"Pretty good, I only have to do one more task." I let her know and she hums in response before grinning a little, seeing what lays in front of me.

"Foreign literature, sounds interesting." She jokes and I roll my eyes playfully at her.

"It is, you should try it." I join her though and she nods before leaning down and kissing the top of my head. The sweet action causing butterflies in my stomach.
"Maybe I will." She says and rests her chin on the top of my head as I look back at my paper.

"Also, the professor is really hot." I can't resist to add and her arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Is that so?" She asks and chuckles a bit. I hum.
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind if she did certain things to me." I grin.

"What kind of things?" Natasha asks and lets go of me to sit next to me, her eyes scanning my face.
"Guess that's only for her to know." I smirk a little and she raises an eyebrow.

"Who knows, maybe she will." She teases back and kisses my cheek.
I grin and go back to working on my paper. Natasha watches me a little bit and when her hand softly cups my cheek and her thumb gently pulls my bottom lip from between my teeth, I realize that I have been chewing on it. I guess I do that when I concentrate.
As much as I enjoy our teasing, I also like when she's sweet and soft, it always makes me feel kinda special.

"I'll let you do your work. When you're ready, you can come to the living room." She tells me and her thumb caresses my cheek as I nod before she gets up and leaves the room.

I don't need much longer to finish my work but still longer than expected and it feels a little as if my brain is all mushy from all the concentrating.
I don't care to pack up my things again, wanting cuddles now.

I'm entering the living room, seeing Natasha on one end of the couch, so I walk over. She looks up at me and smiles a little but before she can say anything, I let myself fall onto the couch and scoot closer to her, until my head rests on her lap. Her smile widens and she puts her book down.

"All done?" She asks and I nod.

"It was more than I thought. You shouldn't give us this much homework over the weekend you know." I point out with a little grin and she snickers, gently waving a hand through my hair.