Chapter 18: Her hands on my body

A/n: Probably should have mentioned it sooner but Nat and Yelena are not related in this story.

Pov y/n

As I walk into the classroom the next day, I am even more excited than usual.

This isn't just a lecture with a professor who I kissed, no. It's a lecture where I had sex with the professor.
I decide to change my seat, moving one table to the front, which leads me to sit in the first row.
The table was always empty, so I might as well sit here.

I greet Jess with a wave before getting out everything I need. When the door opens, my eyes dart up as if I knew she would enter now.
Her eyes look over the class, meeting mine for a second before she walks to her desk. Nothing unusual.
The short eye contact tells me though, that this isn't a repetition of last week.

I try to act unbothered and look at my phone but glance at her while she's unpacking her things. Once she is ready, I put my phone down and give her my undivided attention.

"Good morning, everyone. I hope everybody had a pleasant weekend."
For a split second, she looks at me and I feel my insides starting to tingle, knowing exactly what she's thinking about.

"Let's start with discussing the homework." She starts the class and a light grumble goes through the room, homework always a hated topic.

I don't like them either but as long as I have an excuse to look at her and am able to hear her voice, I don't really care what we do.
Sadly, most of the next half hour, my fellow students talk and share their ideas and I can't really look at Nat without it being too suspicious.
I write down notes, not wanting to fall behind again, even though I have a great tutor now.

I pay attention to everything that's being said and when it switches back to Natasha talking, I can finally look at her again.
She has a power-point prepared and for the rest of the lecture, she just talks. Usually, I would find that boring but not when it's her.

But my concentration drifts off a little when she licks her lips to wet them. The small, and in this context innocent, action drives my mind crazy and I get flashbacks from the weekend.
Her on top of me on the bed, licking my clit and her fingers thrusting inside me.

Her lifting me onto the counter and disappearing between my legs, her tongue working its magic inside me.
My mouth gets a little dry and heat builds up between my legs, making me clench them a little together.

Somehow, that action doesn't go unnoticed by her and I only need to see her eyes, to know she would be smirking right now, if we weren't in class.
The eye contact is short but intense and adds to the feeling inside my abdomen.
I try to distract myself, concentrating on the presentation but in the back of my mind, I hear her whisper encouraging words into my ear while slowly slipping her fingers into me.

My breath comes out a little shaky and I cross my legs, almost annoyed by my own lack of will power to withstand those thoughts.
When a slide comes up with important dates, everyone is occupied writing them down.
I am too, until I hear steps and glance up, finding Nat walking around the room a little, pretending to look over the students notes and nodding.

She isn't dumb, she makes it look as if this was just a casual stroll but we both know it isn't.
I hurry up with writing, knowing I might be even more distracted after she passed me.
And I am right.

She stops beside me and pretends to read my notes before leaning down a little, pointing randomly at my paper, to make it look as if she's correcting something.

"Getting horny, malyshka? (baby)" She husks into my ear and I feel the hairs on my arms stand up.
The last time, she used a Russian word, was when we were having sex and by the smirk on her lips, I know she knows that.