Chapter 15: Intimacy

Pov y/n 

Feeling her warmth so close to me feels good and her skin is soft on mine and it is almost more intimate as the sex we just had.
I breathe in her scent and just enjoy her being close to me. After all the worries I had during the past week, this really feels nice.
I look up at her after a while.

"That was really great." I tell her and she smiles happily at me and kisses my forehead.

"I am very glad you enjoyed it so much." She says and I smile and nod.

"Can I make you feel good as well?" I ask and watch her think about it for a second.
I know that there are people who prefer giving over receiving and I respect that, I just would like to make her feel as good as she made me feel.

"Yes, I would like that." She agrees and I smile happily at her. "But first, let me clean you up."

She kisses my forehead again and a bit reluctantly, I let go of her, she was just so comfortable.
But she is right, it will be more comfortable for me to be clean. I cuddle a little more into the pillow as she quickly gets up to get a wet cloth.
She comes back and smiles at me before sitting down next to me and carefully cleaning me up. I watch her face as she does it and feel butterflies in my stomach at how careful and sweet she is.
She makes eye contact with me and smiles a little.

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna wash myself real quick." She tells me and I nod and watch her get up.

I hear the water as she is in the bathroom and smile to myself.
Usually, I would feel a little on display or uncomfortable, laying naked in another woman's bed as she isn't with me but with Nat, I don't feel that way. Maybe because I know this is more than just fucking or maybe because she doesn't just want me for my body.

She didn't have a single bit of doubt in her eyes when looking at me and that makes me feel comfortable around her.
When she returns, my breath hitches in my throat because she is now completely naked as well, dropping her slip and bra onto the floor.

My eyes scan over her body and I can't believe that this gorgeous woman is about to have sex with me. How do I deserve that?

"You look stunning." I whisper and her eyes light up and she comes to the bed, crawling closer to me.

"Thank you, that is really sweet." She says and kisses me softly. I kiss her back and cup her face with my hands before slowly turning us over. She lets me do it and I sit back a little, sitting on her hips.

"Do I have your consent?" I ask and she holds eye contact with me and intertwines our fingers.

"Yes, you do." She says and I feel excitement growing inside me but not the one that shoots wetness down to my core.
Excited to have sex with her and be allowed to touch her soft skin, excited to make her feel as good as she made me feel.

"You can always change your mind if you don't want to anymore." I tell her and she nods.

"I will let you know if that should be the case." She says and gives my hand a little squeeze.

I lean down and kiss her and quickly, the kiss turns hungrily and I suck a little on her bottom lip before showing her upper lip the same amount of attention. A sigh comes from her, telling me she likes it.
I lightly graze my teeth over her lip and her breath hitches a little, making me smirk and I bite a little into her lip and she moans.

I let go of her lips and slowly kiss down her jaw and along her neck.
When I find her sweet spot, I nibble a little on it and her hand comes up to my head, holding me there for a few more seconds, so I start sucking on it but not enough to make a hickey.
I slowly kiss down to her collarbone and her breasts.