Episode 2: The Fighter Determination

監督 : 田口清隆
脚本 : 長谷川圭一
Director : Kiyotaka Taguchi
Screenplay : Keiichi Hasegawa
————————————————

One year has passed, and he has been doing well with the curriculum. Though some of the exams were a bit hard to work on due to the language questionnaire, he still got a decent score.

He gained a level to C-Tier Knight, catching up with the trio at B-Tier Valkyries. Had he registered since day one, he would've been in the same tier as them.

He had met with Murata Himeko, who was a bit nervous when he wanted to ask some questions due to her hot-tempered personality.

He also met the headmaster of St. Freya High, Theresa Apocalypse. He thought she was a child but discovered that she had suffered growth symptoms, making her unable to age maturely.

And he met with the Class Monitor, Fu Hua, who often trained him in martial arts. He'd been learning basic moves of Wing Chun, but his most preferred style was mastering the local martial arts, Pencak Silat.

His preferred weapons were a sword and a fist. Though most of the time, he trained with bare hands.

The annual exam semester could've been better for him. He was in the 9th ranking position, Kiana was beneath him in the 12th position, Mei was in the 6th position, and Bronya at the 1st position. Fu Hua was also tied with Bronya.

The trio also had an interaction with him, but for some time only. It was only during sparring that he always got defeated by them, but they didn't mock him for being weak. They even asked him to go out together to eat.

Y/N felt almost awkward when Kiana was clingy to Mei while Bronya was being strange and not showing any signs of emotion, always speaking too formally. He didn't mind that, nevertheless.

He rarely talks to them, as he always spent his time making weapons and researching new energy weapons in a laboratory. Despite that, he had already made connections with the trio.

He would have to listen and get used to Kiana's talkative personality, which occasionally teases him. Often, he kept seeing Kiana fall asleep during class time and had to wake her up to avoid getting scolded.

When with Mei, they tend to have quiet conversations, mainly about Japanese culture, teach him how to use a sword, and sometimes talk about foods. He could understand Japanese a bit, always asking questions about the meanings.

And when with Bronya, they rarely interact, but when playing online mobile games together, they have good coordination and communication.

Now, he's in the gym, exercising at late hours. After some workouts, he decided to rest and lay on the floor mattress, catching his breath to recover his oxygen.

He took out the phone, which was now full of HOMU services. He was aware that he no longer gained access to any standard services, like accessing Facebook, YouTube, and more. He couldn't make contact and status with his family.

Mom... Papa... my siblings... Hope you're all doing well.

He then turned off the phone and looked up at the lights, giving some deep thoughts.

This is the world of Honkai... Ms. Himeko finally mentioned it, but how I got here remained unclear. It's like, my consciousness just kicked out from my soul. This year is 2016... 6 years backward...

I should've been dead in that kind of crash... Maybe God gave me a second chance...

There's also no Ultraman in this world... but these Honkai that we are facing... They're like the mix of Radical Destruction Bringer, Spheres, and Chaos Headers. We didn't know the true face of the Honkai until now.