Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption

Kipchak Steppe
Banks of Aral Sea

"Agata one... Insect zerooo..."

The Pseudo-Herrscher of Fire, Agata, taunted Cheng, firing her plasma beam at the Valkyrie.

The duel did not end well for her. It was much worse than battling a giant Hyper Zetton.

Cheng was in more pain than she could have ever imagined, feeling as if her entire body was on fire and the internal organs were being burned to a crisp.

The pain was beyond excruciating than ever.

"My wound... It still burns..."

The Pseudo-Herrscher of Fire laughed at her enemy in arrogance, flying closer to her with a flying arrogant smile to humiliate the human further.

"Oooh my, I can smell a toasted gut from your body! And I'm surprised you still have enough strength to stand."

"You're quite a nice target, my favorite for now. I'll be enjoying my time turning your face into a pile of charcoal before I fly off to burn others."

The Pseudo-Herrscher of Fire sent out her last taunt before she started smothering Cheng with her flaming palm, beginning her execution of the defeated Valkyrie.

Agata was already executing Cheng, with the hand that ignited the Pseudo-Herrscher's flames getting dangerously close to her face.

She was getting near smothering the wounded Valkyrie once and for all, thinking the latter could no longer fight in her critical state.

Or so she had thought.

Suddenly, Cheng grabbed her wrist with such muscular strength that Agata was thrown to the ground immediately.

Even in her critically low state, Cheng could still stand off the ground, battling against the Pseudo-Herrscher.

She wasted no time before unleashing her sweeping round kick, named the "Sweep of The Shadow Wyrm." She kicked the Herrscher in the back with tremendous strength to put enough distance between them.

The violent round kick was so aggressive that the Pseudo-Herrscher of Fire was sent skidding back, resulting in a bit of blood oozing from the corner of her mouth because of the impact.

As Cheng panted with her body rocking back and forth, she shook from exhaustion, trying to regain her strength to fight the crucial battle.

"Relying upon weapons makes one vulnerable. That's why my Master taught me Stances of the Six Fists."

She remarked how it would be pointless if one relies on a weapon too much, even with the best gear equipped, if they have yet to train themselves with combat expertise.

Agata grew furious when the human managed to strike her, even in a wounded state.

She couldn't believe the mighty in superiority and authority she proclaimed herself managed to get harmed by a weak and fragile human.

"How dare you strike a Seraphin Prince? My holy flames shall turn you to ash!!!"

Agata made a final attempt to defeat the Valkyrie, charging the dark fireball into her chest before letting it loose and launching it at Cheng, shouting in rage.

"Eat this! Shoulda stayed down like the insect you are!"

The fireball that hit the ground where Cheng was standing was powerful enough to wipe a landmass away, and the flames spread faster than an uncontrollable forest fire.

The Pseudo-Herrscher of Fire's victory was about to be sealed for sure, yet it was cut short when a glowing feather suddenly appeared before the burning flame.