Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption

The Herrscher of Light remained covered by the luminous silhouette, but she was determined to safeguard the planet from destruction despite her elusive and mysterious identity.

She extended her right arm, utilizing a massive blue energy barrier that sported her Color Timer emblem in the center, creating a solid and sturdy shield against the meteors and covering most of the surface of the Earth.

The world viewed her as the defender of Earth, ready to protect the planet at all costs and determined to protect Earth from the impending doom.

The meteors were about to make contact with the planet's surface.

Her energy barrier blocked the meteors, causing the celestial bodies to burst into a million pieces of contact.

More oncoming lunar meteorites came in contact with the barrier, creating consecutive impacts and slight recoils. The Herrscher of Light managed to keep the shield intact and stationed.

The mysterious savior had thwarted Sirin's attack, and the world rejoiced in the miracle granted to them. Sirin stood in disbelief, watching as the mysterious entity blocked her lunar meteorites.

She remained silent, unable to verify everything that happened unexpectedly right before her eyes.

She had been granted such immense power by the Will of Honkai, only to have her attempt thwarted by a mysterious earth defender entity.

The endless lunar meteorites continued to hit the barrier. Unfortunately, some still managed to pass through and enter the earth's atmosphere.

The Herrscher of Light remained unfazed, determined to keep the barrier up through sheer willpower and focus.

She gave humanity a relief space to maintain its guard against further attacks while she focused on protecting Earth from the remaining meteorites.

—————

The world held its breath as the countless meteorites that Sirin had sent were about to hit the Earth.

Some meteorites were about to crash into the Mariana Trench, the deepest oceanic point on Earth, and the damage from such an impact could be catastrophic, leading to a megatsunami.

People watched in fear as the planet's fate hung in the balance, hoping the mysterious savior could prevent the destruction.

The meteorites continued to fall, heading toward the Mariana Trench, which could devastate an entire country in the Far East and the northwest of Southeast Asia region with their impact.

At that moment, Bella and Leon arrived at the location and worked together to protect Leon's homeland: Indonesia.

"Bella, protect my hometown. It's at the southern east point."

Leon commanded, determined to save his hometown from such a devastating impact.

Bella soon answered his commands through a mighty roar, taking action and began firing off her powerful ice clusters to destroy the meteorites falling toward the planet.

Bella absorbed the Honkai Energy in the surroundings before converting them into blue energy particles, gathering them into her mouth before unleashing a massive blue energy beam from her jaw.

The beam was intense and powerful, capable of disintegrating the meteorites and preventing their impact on the planet.

The danger of the meteorites had been slowly averted thanks to the timely arrival of Bella and Leon, as they worked together to save Leon's hometown and neighboring countries.

The sky was ablaze with countless meteorites that plummeted toward the planet, threatening to obliterate everything in their path. The earth shook, and the oceans roared as the fiery rocks smashed into the surface, unleashing massive shockwaves and megatsunamis.