Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams

監督 : 坂本浩一
脚本 : 安達寛高
Director : Koichi Sakamoto
Screenplay : Hirotaka Adachi
————————————————

Sounds of grunts and impacts of falling Valkyries to the mat were heard all over the Gym. Things have changed since the arrival of the Selene Battleship. Every student must undergo heavy and intense physical training.

Y/N and Fu Hua were sitting on the Gym chair, discussing his previous research, where he made plenty of artificial Gems.

She was holding the three Ultra Gems and observed them.

"....Cosmos,"

"...Nexus,"

"...Mebius. Well, well, well." She sorted out the Gems in order amusingly.

"These attributes were related to healing, speed, and neutralizing Honkais. It's correspondence with power... Combined with Mebius' power, it will emit a lightning attack, according to the calculation. We'll just call it Lightning Generade."

"There's more. I upgraded Taro Gem with the flame element, which should give more firepower, but the readings are too strong and need a bit of tweaking. The R/B Slugger is ready to be utilized. And..." He almost stuttered in excitement. "Damn. A lot is going on!"

Fu Hua enjoyed hearing her ramblings, and she caught on to his words. She glanced at him, admiring, and smiled over his enthusiasm.

Where was the last time, I met someone like this...?

"All that's left is...." He looked in front of the Gym, gathering his last word. Indirectly, he also looked at the sun glaring through the window.

"The Light."

She looked to where he looked. "Light?"

"The Power of Light. The Light of Hope. The Light of Bonds. The Light of Love... The Light in Your Heart..." He continued rumbling, with his tone was a bit different than he usually spoke.

She noticed this but listened to it, and she gathered his seeming mantra word.

Power... Hope... Bonds...

Love... Heart...

Still, she enjoyed listening to him, putting on a smile of warmth.

Suddenly, he snapped out of a cold and realized he was talking to himself again for some reason. It just thrived him, like he wasn't being himself.

Why did I say that...? Where were those words coming from?

He then cleared his throat. "Sorry. Anyways, I'm not sure if it's also compatible with the Valkyries." He looked down to the Gems out of concern.

She expressed confusion and gazed at him. "What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about these Ultra Gems. I can't tell if these will correspond differently to the girls." He gazed at her.

"Do those function similarly to the Stigmata?"

When she said that, he deadpanned away as he felt familiar with the word. "Oh, that... It was mentioned once but never again. So far, when I utilized it, I didn't feel anything wrong. Apart from that time limit."

He somehow felt a bit disgusted that the equipment made by Schicksal was always costing them their life.

On the other hand, Fu Hua already knew his heart and traits and what was on his mind. For years of being part of Schicksal, she only prioritized missions and her role as a Class Monitor, forcing her to partially strip her emotions.