Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)

Leon was waiting for Kiana and enjoying the time he had with the Honkai Power and trying to understand it and test it out,

He felt his mood somewhat lightened by his enjoyment of the power and his desire to explore it further of its potential.

He was also excited to see Kiana and see what she had been up to and what she might be bringing back with her, as he could already feel her presence getting closer, and he started to anticipate her return even more.

"Look at this... Wow..."

He was astonished when he could make a faint orb light through his palms.

Leon felt his curiosity increased even more as he started to play around with it and explore its limits and capabilities.

"This is so exciting...! I can feel those powers."

He felt that the Honkai Power and its various uses were quite extraordinary.

He, too, could feel Kiana's presence growing closer and closer now, which made him excited and curious about what she had been doing and what she might be bringing home.

Then Herrscher Kiana appeared from the portal with a flying smile and excitement.

Fu Hua's splattered blood on her face was already vaporized by the Gem of Serenity effect, so it pertained to her beauty just for her boyfriend.

Flying through the portal with a smile and excitement, Kiana felt ecstatic and giddy after being with Leon again and seeing how he was enjoying himself on the king-sized bed she had created for them.

She landed on the bed beside him and looked at him excitedly, feeling she had finally returned to her love.

"Mein Schatz..."

Kiana felt tired from her previous battle and decided to rest her head on his crossed legs to relax and show that she felt at complete ease with Leon and around him.

She felt comfortable and relaxed around him, and she thought that he gave her a sense of comfort and peace, which she craved and desired right now.

Leon smiled warmly at the presence of his lover resting on his lap.

"Kiana..."

Kiana smiled warmly at Leon's gesture, his touch on her hair, and the gentle kiss as he cared for her and made her feel loved and cherished.

She was finally in her element again, with the man she loved always caring and looking out for her.

"At last, I can finally spend my time with you... Mein Schatz..."

She was so tired and exhausted from everything that had happened and knew she could not get through it without Leon.

"You mean the world to me, Mein Schatz. Thank you for always being there for me."

Kiana, speaking with her distorted voice while still retaining the love and care she felt just as before, felt a sense of joy and relief being able to spend time with Leon again.

"Thank you, Kiana."

Leon caressed her cheeks and golden eyes with his right hand as she chuckled at his affection, feeling her cheeks flushed and reddened by his loving caresses.

His other hand rested on her exposed creamy shoulder, gently caressing her with love.

Her lips twitched slightly from the affection, and her expression became somewhat more joyful as she looked at him and felt she would always want to make him happy and proud.