Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher

The Hyperion crew and Anti-Entropy were now nearing the Schicksal headquarters, their first objective being to take control of Terminal 3 in the HQ.

They were on the cusp of fulfilling their main objective, which was the rescue of Kiana. It was time for them to engage with Schicksal once more.

"Captain Muller, the mech squad has surrounded the airport. We may attack at any time."

Einstein informed Juggler, posing as Captain Muller, that the mech squad was ready to attack the HQ.

The Anti-Entropy mechs were ready, armed and equipped with weapons as they prepared to take on the Schicksal forces stationed there.

"You're a bit late, Einstein. We're done with preparations here."

Tesla and Himeko watched proudly as the Anti-Entropy mechs blew up the fortifications of the Schicksal HQ, making way for them to move in and take control of Terminal 3.

Bronya and Mei waited on board the Hyperion, getting ready to engage with the Schicksal forces on their next mission, the rescue of Kiana.

Y/N was instructed by his Captain and Himeko to take a break due to his wounds, as he had acted without authorization amid battle.

He was resting in his cabin on the Hyperion, recuperating from the exhaustion he had received while going up against Benares.

"All squads to battle station, and direct all firepower to take over Schicksal HQ Terminal 3!"

"Focus all weapons on Schicksal HQ Air Terminal 3!"

Juggler gave the order, and Tesla and Himeko responded with their own "Echo!".

The mech squads then began their advance towards Terminal 3 in the Schicksal HQ, weapons ready as they prepared to engage with the forces stationed there.

"Ground forces! Take the port hub and help Dr. Tesla hack into the control system to neutralize Terminal defenses."

"Our M-421 will provide air support. It is now equipped with a remote control and VTOL system."

Einstein gave orders to the ground forces through their comms.

The ground forces moved to take control of the port hub and assist in hacking the control system to deactivate the defenses in the Terminal.

The M-421 jet would be flying out to provide air support during the attack, this time remote-controlled by one of the members of the Hyperion crew.

"Be quick, Mophead!"

Tesla told Einstein to be quick in case they were in a pinch before proceeding to work on hacking the defense terminal to deactivate its defenses.

The two worked to hack the system while the other protected against the drones.

"You hack the system. I'll cut through those drones."

Himeko spoke in her calm, collected tone, ready to engage with the enemy drones while Tesla worked on the hacking process.

"I got multiple hostile readings detected in the control tower. Keep your heads up!"

Juggler informed the ground forces, warning them to be cautious as the stronger mech drones appeared and posed a threat to the Hyperion crew.

At least two humanoid robots appeared in Himeko's sight. They're one of Schicksal's stronger reinforcement drones, codenamed Asleikr Ybogi.

The Hyperion crew would have to prepare for this new challenge as they continued their assault on the Schicksal HQ.