Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-

脚本: 長谷川圭一/監督: 辻本貴則
Screenplay: Keiichi Hasegawa
Director: Takanori Tsujimoto

Jugglus Juggler walked toward the prisoner church cautiously.

He was on a mission to free two of his friends that Schicksal had captured. As he approached the church entrance, he noticed that it was guarded by some enemies.

"State your business here!"

One of the valkyries said in her stern voice.

Juggler smirked, showing his creepy demeanor.

"Do you want to know an Illusion Demon's name?"

"W-What do you mean?"

Juggler could see the confusion and uncertainty written all over the Valkyries' faces. Their fear was growing by the second as they watched his creepy and sinister smile.

Before the Valkyries could even react, Captain Jugglus Juggler quickly knocked them out with a quick slash of his katana in a blink of an eye.

As Juggler continued his mission to rescue his friends, he couldn't help but be sarcastic about the competency of the two valkyries that had stood in his way.

"You're wide open. I guess Otto didn't pay you enough."

Juggler continued his mission to rescue his friends. As he walked through the entrance of the prisoner church, he was ready to face any enemy that stood in his way.

A dangerous presence coming from above based on his high senses.

However, Juggler was unfazed by this threat as he was an Illusion Demon. He showed no fear as he prepared to face whatever was coming towards him.

"My... my... I'm afraid the Overseer isn't in his mood with a guest, Captain Muller~."

Juggler huffed as he saw the confident Valkyrie sitting precariously on the chandelier. He knew he would have to face her to progress through the church.

Captain Jugglus Juggler was unfazed by the presence of the confident S-rank Valkyrie, Rita Rossweise.

He wanted to let out his laugh when he noticed that she was wearing an eye patch on her left eye, and her left-sided frails were sliced off by him.

"Hoo... I'm starting to think you missed me, Rita."

Rita attacked with her giant scythe, but Juggler remained unfazed and stood still with a smirk.

As the giant scythe descended toward Juggler, he had a plan to counter her attack. The illusion demon was a powerful and intelligent fighter who knew how to utilize his abilities to the fullest.

Juggler had quickly unsheathed his katana and was now using his weapon to block Rita's attack.

Rita's attack was blocked by Jugglus Juggler's Jashin-Ken. The two blades crashing against each other created a high-pitched scratching noise.

An intense moment between the two powerful fighters was made. Neither was willing to back down, and they were ready to fight until one of them got defeated.

"Captain Muller~. Did you get a haircut? I miss seeing you in a redhead."

"Red represents blood. Black represents darkness. Your blood is mine."

Rita's seductive voice caught Juggler momentarily as he retorted with a creepy tone.

The illusion demon's creepy reply indicated he intended to make good on his threat and take Rita's blood.