Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind

Fields full of flowers were blown in gusts, with the gloomy clouds dropping down in heavy rain, drenching the Squad U of the Hyperion's battlesuits. The thundering storm crackled violently, creating a flash within the gray clouds.

All of the squad looked above with shocked expressions while simultaneously being cautious and posing their defensive stance in this situation.

The glowing Stigmata insignia marked on the back palm remained stretched to the side in front of Kiana. It was now static in a teal hue glow.

Kiana's eyes widened in horror. She couldn't get herself focused on the opponent, as not only was she shocked to see Wendy's Herrscher form, but the insignia on his palm mattered a lot, making her more horrified and worried about him. Her eyes twitched up and down.

What's more terrifying was how the mark reminded her aunt's that it almost assimilated her life had Mei not interfered and his cure not been done.

'Y/N... you have that mark like Aunt Teri...?'

Raindrops splattered, and thunder crackled across the sky.

Wendy, who was watching the squads with her sinister smile, started to flap her energy wings, creating a gust of wind at 90 meters all around the area, enough to send people away with the pressure of the wind.

The momentum of the flaps gathered more gusts over time, creating more rapid winds and thus creating a fog environment, losing their visibility into the atmosphere.

They tried to resist the gust, as their bodies got dragged back by the pressure, but they managed to get on foot. The blow fused with the rain drops resulted in a sudden temperature decline on the squad's body, causing their strength to deplete and weaken as they dropped to their knees.

Y/N still bore the cold he inflicted, still struggling to keep himself standing. He crossed his arms to block the gust with his eyes barely open since it would sting him with the cold wind.

"It's so cold!" Kiana exclaimed, as her body was starting to freeze.

Her words and the sensation of the frost thriving on his skin suddenly triggered the painful experience he had been through in his head. His eyes widened in shock, as if the trauma he had endured came up again, not caring if it had stung his eyes.

'!!!! It's the same thing again! I was in that forest....'

"Kiana-chan! Kuso!!" Mei gasped and exclaimed in a panic at seeing her friend freezing to death.

She glared up at Wendy in rage, then immediately slammed in her Knight Brace with the Knight Blade, transforming into her Ultra-suits Hikari.

[Ultra-Suits Hikari: Activate!]

Right after her Ultra-suit had been put on, She swiped the bracer channeling the yellow energy blade, and attacked Wendy by swinging her sword in a crescent slash energy.

Wendy glared her eyes and saw the attack, smiled widely, and deflected the slash with her wind power. She quickly thrust her arms, unleashing a vortex wind toward Mei.

Mei gasped in shock and leaped away from the attack while rolling herself. The stained ground caused her battlesuit to be covered in mud, but she didn't care, as she kept slashing at her until it hit while also dodging the oncoming attack. The armor of her Ultra-suits could resist a heavy blow from the gust.

However, she realized her attacks remained futile if she kept slashing. "Kkhh! Nara!"

Mei sheathed her Knight Blade and immediately stretched her arms to the side with her hands clenched. Her Ultra-suit was switched to Arb Armor, covering her face with the helmet to protect the gust from entering her sights. The armor started to absorb the gust and convert it into energy while simultaneously, she let out her groan of struggle to keep up.