Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-

Himeko had her target in front of her, and she would face off against the relentless elite mech known as Aesir Heimdall.

Himeko was determined to show off her new battlesuit and was confident that she could defeat this opponent.

"Omoshiroi."

Himeko's expression changed to one of focus as if this was her greatest challenge yet.

She had her massive greatsword known as Godslayer: Surtr, and she was now ready to show off the power of the Vermillion Knight: Eclipse battlesuit.

Himeko charged at Aesir Heimdall, and she swung her greatsword, but this was quickly blocked by its gauntlet.

Aesir Heimdall then shoved Himeko away, and it began swatting at her with its gauntlet.

She managed to evade the mech's attacks and continued attacking it with her massive greatsword. Thanks to her powers from the battlesuit, Himeko was now locked in a fight with Aesir Heimdall in this powerful battlesuit.

The battle was intense, and Himeko used all her newly acquired skills and power to take on this elite mech.

"Haa... Hah!"

Himeko retreated from the mech, and she charged her greatsword before unleashing a massive flaming crescent-shaped slash to strike against the elite mech.

But Aesir Heimdall caught the slash with its gauntlet, and it threw the massive attack to the side.

Himeko was amazed that the mech was able to block her powerful strikes.

"Firebreaking Dance!"

Himeko was now charging her massive greatsword once again, and she was setting up her ultimate attack.

Aesir Heimdall activated its Overdrive Mode, and the elite mech was now plowing itself toward Himeko in a straight path.

Himeko did not hesitate and jumped up high above the enemy before rotating her body with the Godslayer: Surtr in her hands, turning into a blazing drill.

Himeko was drilling with all of her might and screaming with all of her strength as she tried to overcome the elite mech's defenses.

They were locked in this epic battle, and Himeko was determined not to let the mech defeat her.

Thanks to her skills as a Valkyrie and the power of the Vermillion Knight: Eclipse battlesuit, Himeko finally broke through the mech's defenses, and she drilled straight through its armor with her drill attack.

Himeko saw the Aesir Heimdall receive fatal damage because of her attack, and she also noticed that its system was starting to malfunction as it fell to the ground.

She charged her greatsword yet again and shuffled it in style before throwing it to the crippled mech.

She saw her greatsword pierce through the mech and set it on fire. Eventually, it was utterly destroyed to pieces.

Himeko had taken on the elite mech, and she had successfully defeated it with ease. She was still in her powerful battlesuit and felt potent and confident.

Himeko had successfully defeated the elite mech, and she was now standing on the battlefield with her greatsword still plunged around the burning machine.

She was feeling a mix of emotions: accomplishment, satisfaction, and a reservoir of power that was now welling up inside of her.

Her heart was pounding fast, and she felt she could take on any challenge. Her injuries no longer ailed her, and the battlesuit seemed to be healing and empowering her as she wore it.