Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love

監督 : 武居正能
脚本 : 根本歳三
Director : Masayoshi Takesue
Screenplay : Toshizo Nemoto
————————————————

Hours passed, but it felt like forever for Y/N, who got bound and suspended in the air for a long time.

The stinging sensation from his cut wounds with bloodstains streaks on his cheeks, combined with the punch he received from Cocolia in his stomach, spleen, and his cheek, those injuries had put him in discomfort. The injuries threatened to drive away his consciousness as he struggled to keep his eyelids open, twitching in reaction if he almost fell asleep.

But those pains were almost nothing compared to how he endured his painful experience in the past. Cocolia's torture was like child's play for Y/N himself. He wondered if she somehow waited for her best, which he mentally prepared himself in case he got tormented to the critical level.

Y/N still remembered Kiana's sudden interest in him. He loved how she treated him, how she gave him a kiss, and how she almost marked her love bite on his neck, it was something that he had never experienced, and he loved it. Still, he wanted to know the reason behind her affection for him.

'Kiana... why are you so pretty...?'

His mind was filled with the kisses they made, slightly reducing his distress of the tormenting thoughts and giving him a warming sensation. It even caused his private part to arouse in pleasure as he slightly arched his crotch, feeling it threatened to rip out the fabric part.

'That kiss... so tempting, Kiana...'

But, it was only for a brief period.

Bounding while suspending in the air in a downward direction caused his blood pressure to drop dramatically, which strained him subsequently.

He felt he was about to plummet even though it was nowhere tall. His lungs began to suffocate as his oxygen was slowly being compressed by the bloodstream flowing down his lungs. Eyelids fluttered up and down over his blurring visions, sweat streaming down. Y/N heaved his chest for air in a struggle.

A footstep came right ahead, but his situational awareness was weakened due to the strain on his body, and he remained looking at the ground and not paying attention to whoever it was.

A sudden blow of a punch struck his left cheek, causing him to shout in pain and spit out some blood from his mouth. It splattered across the floor. The punch force was strong enough to break his cheek, and the burning sensation from the cut scorched again.

His chin was squeezed tight, and he felt it crane his head in a forceful gesture, and his sight caught on a distinctive woman in a cream coat.

"Look me in the eyes!"

The enraged Russian woman in her native accent, Y/N, didn't need to tell who she was.

"Can you please just take it slow, Ms?" He kindly asked her, not to be aggressive in his weak, sarcastic expression and inflammatory tone.

"I never asked you to go to sleep, young man."

The harsh and sly voice of the cold-hearted Russian, Cocolia, didn't budge him in the slightest.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, Ms Genocider. You want me to join your organization... yeah, until you repent what you did,

maybe I'll consider it." He was annoyed with how she said repetitive words, to which he responded sarcastically.

The cold-hearted blonde had on her nerves to hear his disrespectful remarks, squinting her eyes in a sly-like expression and yanking his head out in response until they were face to face with each other. She wished that she could rip his head off with that powerful pull.