Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption

Far away from Leon, a completely different yet equally important and dramatic scene unfolded from the real world.

Sirin captured the figures successfully, displaying a proud satisfaction as though it were a major accomplishment.

"Good... These pesky insects will be wiped out in no time."

Sirin was confident and pleased with herself as she plotted the successful abduction of the enemies.

"God, your vision shall be realized soon."

To her surprise, the Will of Honkai was neither responding nor reacting, which caused her to panic and display a panicked expression on her face.

"Wait... God, can you hear me?"

She began to sweat as the Will of Honkai remained silent, leaving her to wonder what was happening and why it was no longer responding to her as it normally would.

Her heart began to race, and her body began to tremble as she awaited a response from the being that had typically always responded to every single one of her calls for help yet remained completely silent.

"WHERE ARE YOU, GOD?! PLEASE, GOD! ANSWER ME! YOUR CHOSEN SERVANT IS CALLING OUT TO YOU!"

The piercing scream of anguish and desperation sent a chill down the spines of those within the vicinity of Sirin as it echoed around the Tower of Babylon, sending the vibrations of her distress throughout the entire building.

She was completely desperate and frantic, as she screamed at the top of her lungs with all her strength, yet there was no response, no reaction, leaving Sirin in a state of pure and unadulterated panic.

————

Schicksal Headquarters

Amber had been watching the ongoing war between the various factions through a surveillance projection in her quarters, as she remained deeply concerned for the safety and wellbeing of Schicksal's most important knight and valkyrie, who were abducted by Sirin, along with the silver Ultraman.

As she continued to monitor the situation, her concerns began to rise as she wondered about the current situation and feared that the worst might happen to the two key members of Schicksal.

But at the same time, Amber was still clearly frustrated and angry, as she slammed the counter in front of her, unable to hold back her temper and rising anger.

"What is she thinking?! Master Cecilia's actions to help that foreign silver giant were in direct conflict with our operation. N-1 formation is already compromised without Master Siegfried and Master Cecilia on the frontline..."

She grew increasingly irritated that Cecilia had decided to abandon her role as a squad leader to assist the foreign silver giant, especially when it compromised the current operation being conducted by Schicksal.

Without Cecilia and Siegfried's involvement, the organization's entire N-1 formation was now left vulnerable and at risk of being defeated, making Amber's anxiety and anger grow even more intense.

Amber watched as the Ultra Honkai-Killer was converging on the S-1 Formation, where Niggurath, Juggler, and Kira were located, as they were all engaged in a fierce battle with the Honkai-Beasts.

"Is it time to withdraw our forces...?"

Amber wasn't sure what to make of it as she mulled over the possibility of retreating the forces in order to prevent them from falling victim to the enemy.

"Amber!"

Theresa's sharp voice pierced into her space, causing her body to jerk in shock and force her to turn her full attention to Theresa as she took a deep breath and prepared to address whatever information the Overseer had to share.