Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-

監督 : 坂本浩一
脚本 : 安達寛高
Director : Koichi Sakamoto
Screenplay : Hirotaka Adachi
————————————————

Y/N was in his room at Hyperion, working on his next creation of 3D modeling; The R/B Slugger. It's a versatile weapon that can be used as a sword and a dagger. He sat with his legs on the chair and his knees bent while fiddling with the Ultraman Cosmos Gem. It was at night at the time he created this.

I could make that now... Flame, Water, Wind, and Ground elements are pieces of cake. Mixing it with the neutralized Honkai energy... might gain interesting results... I have some water lying around here. Maybe I could test it first and see if the contents are suitable. What could it be?

That mission yesterday is still stuck in my mind. Who was that ghostly figure in Senior Kiana's vision? And the way she talked somewhat matched where we fought that so-called Sirin.

The 2nd Herrscher... Gems... Gonna ask Inchou about that. I wonder if her name got cleared there... That bastard Anti-Entropy set her up. I noticed something was wrong with her health, but she tried to hide it from me.

And I can't believe I've been working for the Overseer who had no remorse for killing people, and even Anti-Entropy does the same thing as us... Who should I work for... Rather be alone or stick to the alliance? There are so many mysterious things lurking here... At least, I have to give credit to Dr. Magi; thanks to him, I can purify anyone with this Cosmos Gem, even the one who is heavily infected. Only time will tell when I can use this.

Oh yeah... What about Honkai-Kaiju support? I can imagine something like Honkai-Golza, Honkai-Pandon, Honkai-Antlar, and more. Maybe Honkai Dimension Cards? Lots of possibilities.

His peacetime was interrupted when he heard a knocking sound from the door. After placing the Gem on the table, he stood up from the chair, walked to the door, and peeked into the peephole.

Inchou? That's unusual...

He opened the door in response. Fu Hua was carrying a bag full of meals, and he spotted that she didn't wear her glasses.

"May I come in?" Fu Hua asked in her soft tone and expressed a little pleading face.

He was priceless, hearing her voice to let her go in.

———

They're sitting on the floor, having dinner together inside his room, two rice bowls of sauteed green chili lamb with eggs.

"Thanks for the food...." He thanked her.

Kangen makan nasi kambing cabe hijau... (I miss eating green chili lamb with rice...)

"I was thinking that you should gain a bit of protein." Fu Hua replied in a friendly tone.

"I just have a fast digestive system, so yeah, you often see me skinny. Maybe I have not exercised enough." He mentioned while mixing the rice.

"No wonder you're a pole." She joked as she shoved the spoon into her mouth.

"I guess..." He grinned, unable to say anything.

He took his cup of iced tea and slurped the straw. "How are you feeling, Inchou?"

"Fine. Just checking on you." She cut the egg and scooped it with the rice.

"I was concerned when I... saw a little bit of your blood on your mouth. And you're coughing like hell...."

She puffed with a smile. "No need to think about it.... That battlesuit did put strain on me, but I have trained for it."