Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)

Sometime after Y/N and Kiana Kaslana's Presumed Death.

Serenity filled the atmosphere. Kiana didn't know exactly what happened at the last minute when she saw a flame engulfing everything in her vision. She was supposed to feel a burning pain on her skin, but for some reason, it was as if she didn't feel any overwhelming pain.

One thing that caught her mind was that she had been hugging someone with her eyes closed. She slowly lifted her eyelids and discovered she was still holding on to her beloved knight, who looked to be sleeping in her arms.

Little did she know, she was sitting on an endless dancing flowery field full of white lily flowers. But the fresh breeze made her notice that something felt unreal. She looked around her intermediate surroundings with a bewildered face.

Then, as she craned her head up, Kiana witnessed what appeared to be the most bizarre yet beautiful thing in the world.

Her blue eyes reflected tiny crystal clear snowflakes falling from the blue sky, piling up thinner snow on the surface. The atmosphere in the blue sky was filled with an infinite amount of starry skies behind the haze clouds without sun as if they were in space. It was a strange natural phenomenon. Blooming lily flowers danced in motion by the fresh breeze and blew in contact with the two.

A moon can be seen behind the haze clouds of all the stars in the sky.

It felt surrealistic. Serene sensation resonated in Kiana's heart. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath of the fresh air, and then exhaled slowly.

"It's quiet here... am I dead...?"

The natural place was like heaven, only meant for Kiana and Y/N.

She had no idea where and how they got thrown into the other place filled with nature and serenity without any Honkai or those fighters around, turning it into a kill zone.

For once, Kiana wanted to rest from all her deadly fights.

All that mattered was Y/N's presence.

Kiana opened her eyes and lowered her head to him. She realized he was still unresponsive and lay unconscious or dying in her arms.

Her blue eyes glistened with tears of sadness. She still saw those fatal injuries that Y/N had suffered. Her eyes squeezed in emotion. She couldn't bear to see him suffer like this. It sunken her heart emotionally.

The same long cuts on his cheeks with the dried bloodstains trailed down to his chin on his pale face. Due to the electrocution, he suffered, a single streak of dried blood flowed out from one of his nostrils and the edge of his lips. The fatal deep flesh cut wound on his lower right arm was stained with blood streaks and spread all over his right arm, but the thing that surprised her a bit was the Stigmata still active on his right upper palm.

Kiana was more worried about the fatal wound in his right arm. Even if it wrenched her heart, she still wanted to treat him as she braced herself, grasping his damaged right arm with his wrist and lifting up slowly.

Face scowled in anguish, teeth clattered in the disturbing cuts before her eyes. The Stigmata on his palm was unusually glowing in faint blue, and she had no clue whether that thing slowly assimilated his life or was actually in the healing process.

Those deep wounds needed to be wiped away. Not wanting to let his skin become infected, Kiana licked those flesh cuts until no more blood flowed out, moisturizing the flesh with her saliva and providing sufficient blood clotting.

Kiana thought Y/N would've reacted to the sense of getting licked through a hiss, but it surprised her.

She couldn't get to hear his soothing cue.