Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-

Juggler and Rita's clashing battle was still ongoing.

But the Illusion Demon stood proudly while he shuffled his Jashin-Ken in style.

Juggler had claimed the advantage, looking at Rita with a smirk. 

"So, you've finally fallen on your knees before me now, huh?"

Rita didn't have any energy left in her to fight any longer. She fell onto her knees but still held onto her scythe and felt she had failed.

"Fool. And all because of your monster Overseer."

"That's why you're brainwashed."

Juggler thought about how Rita was so blinded by Otto now. His eyes were filled with hatred and annoyance.

"He's just lying to you right now and only using you for his own goals." 

The quiet yet painful words etched Rita's heart, feeling offended for insulting her leader.

Feeling the pain in her heart while still having Juggler in front of her, Rita couldn't stand hearing him badmouth Otto and still put a belief in her leader. 

"How dare someone like you insult our leader like this! He's... he's a very trustworthy and kind-hearted person... don't you dare say anything like this about him!"

Rita's anger started to show, and she moved her scythe into a more aggressive stance.

Suddenly, a lance plunged in a flash, creating a speck of dust between the two, causing Rita to back off in reaction while Juggler covered his eyes.

The Abyss Flower Lance pierced to the floor, standing tall with all mighty.

Juggler huffed and continued to smirk while closing his eyes in a bemused face, already recognizing who the lance belonged to.

"Durandal, is it?"

He mentioned the name, and he could already tell that she had been sitting on the balcony of the main hall prison without even looking.

Hearing the name Durandal, Rita looked towards the balcony and saw someone standing there.

"Durandal?"

Rita wasn't expecting Durandal to interfere with this moment between her and Juggler. 

"So... do you just plan on interrupting our duel now..." 

Now feeling amused again, Juggler just decided to turn his attention towards Durandal.

The S-Rank Valkyrie of Schicksal, Durandal, stood calmly on the balcony rail above with her legs crossed.

"Stop, Rita."

Durandal, in her stern voice, ordered Rita to cease the battle.

Rita, hearing Durandal's voice, couldn't move anymore. She was surprised to see her and wondered why she would just suddenly appear.

Juggler decided to just let out a sigh as the fight was over.

"I... guess there's no reason to continue now..."

"Dominic, I will tell you where they've been incarcerated."

As an exchange, Durandal gave away the location where Himeko and Tesla were imprisoned.

In Durandal's heart, she didn't want Rita to get wounded horribly, as she saw Juggler was something she thought wasn't worth asking for a serious battle.

At the same time, Durandal wanted to at least repent her mistake for being part of abducting Kiana and murder of Leon.

Intrigued by Durandal telling him where Himeko and Tesla were now, Jugger glanced at Rita and decided it would be beneficial for him to accept Durandal's offer.