Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-

The intense battle between Juggler and Rita was still ongoing, with the two of them engaged in a fierce contest to determine the winner, as the two were trying to use all of their skills and abilities to emerge victorious in the encounter.

This kept the two occupied for now, without them yet trying to assist the others, as they were currently in the middle of a life-or-death battlefield against one another, with each side seeking to gain an ultimate victory over the other.

"Hand over my Lion Target. You ruined my whole image."

The sound of the two weapons clashing against one another continued to ring out as they tried to overpower each other in their relentless struggle.

"Says the one who killed my knight."

Both Juggler and Rita engaged in the current clash, continued on with their duel to gain victory over one another.

The words exchanged between the two only served to increase the tensions and the pressure of the clash, with Juggler and Rita taking slight jabs and digging at one another to try and gain an emotional advantage in the contest.

Rita began the attack by swinging her massive scythe, trying to hit Juggler with a powerful blow and potentially dealing serious damage to him and his sword, allowing her to gain the advantage in the contest. 

Juggler was not one to give up so easily, as he quickly dodged the attack, sliding across the ground and using the blade of his sword to block and parry the scythe's attack, producing a loud screeching against the metal blades, as the two weapons collided.

Juggler used his time to his advantage as he dodged Rita's massive scythe swing before standing up and firing a dark crescent-shaped energy slash from his blade, catching Rita by surprise. 

However, the attack was unsuccessful, as Rita could block the attack and deflect the energy slash away.

But to her surprise, she could not keep track of her opponent, who had somehow managed to get behind her in a flash.

Juggler reappeared behind Rita before successfully hitting the distracted Rita back with his dark energy slash.

"Aagh!!"

Rita, who had been caught off guard by Juggler's surprise attack back, shouted out in pain as she had failed to defend herself and had taken a fatal blow from Juggler's dark energy slash.

Juggler wasted no time more, charging straight at Rita, looking to follow up his previous attack and capitalize on her weakened state.

————

The three Valkyries, previously teleported by Kiana, were now on an isolated floating island of Schicksal HQ, seemingly away from their allies and anyone who could help them.

"The surroundings have changed! W-wait! We've been teleported away!"

Mei, now caught off guard by the sudden change in their surroundings, spoke out in surprise, realizing too late that they had been teleported away to an unfamiliar location.

"We lost contact with the Hyperion. I cannot triangulate our current location..."

Even Bronya, known for her intelligence and technical savvy, could not do so, as they were disconnected from the Hyperion support network.

The three were still stuck in the unknown location, with no means to contact anyone for help or backup.

"Huh! Leon!!!"

Theresa witnessed that her student, Leon, was close to the Herrscher of the Void,

Shocker and alarmed, she was clearly not in a situation that she wanted any of her students to be in.