Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms

The trio group was now in another place hidden behind the wall. They shifted through the glowing wall as a passageway. They had hopped in and staggered momentarily before they looked back into the passage with amusement.

"Wow! Never expected such a vast space to be hidden behind the wall!" Kiana muttered in excitement.

Mei lowered her head and watched the radar signals projecting through her left arm battlesuit, trying to spot the two that may scatter somewhere where they were.

"I still can't find Commander Himeko. The sensors are not picking up anything." She clicked her tongue in slight frustration.

However, she felt her heart relieved when the signal detected one dot. "But I did pick up Y/N-kun's signal here. It's a couple block from where we are through the east." She swayed her body to the front and pointed with her right index finger to the assumed direction where Y/N was seen.

"Can Mei-nee sama be patched through Y/N?" Bronya asked her in a somewhat hopeful thought.

She heard her request as she tapped on the comms. "Y/N-kun. Can you hear me? Answer me!" Mei asked desperately, trying to get a response from Y/N's whereabouts.

"*Static noise* "

She clicked her tongue again and groaned in worry. She struggled to get him in contact, only getting a static radio noise in response. The two gathered closer, trying to scout Y/N's movement. According to the signal, it somehow remained static, not showing any movement activity from him.

"Y/N-kun! This is Mei! Please come in!" She shouted even more in her desperate tone.

"*Static noise* "

She exhaled through her nose harshly out of pure panic. "Not good... What if something bad happened to him...?" Her eyes squinted softly, with her worries increasing gradually for his safety.

Bronya, in her thoughts, also shared the same as hers, hidden behind her cold face. "Subject Y/N's consciousness might be unresponsive...." She muttered nonchalantly.

Kiana raised her clenched hands in mid-air, expressing her spiritual act of rescuing them as she glared at them. "Then, we'll get him first, and after that, we'll search this place to find her. Don't worry. It's Himeko. She'll be alright."

"But Y/N..."

Her mood went downhill when she mentioned that name, and her clenched hand lowered weakly. His absence made the environment of their hearts feel lonesome as if he was part of their friendship and energy to make them feel alive.

Mei had grasped her heart, fingering the Knight Brace on her wrist. At the same time, Bronya showed a subtle hint of her frown expression as she subconsciously caressed the HOMU soft vinyl dangling on her hip strap. Kiana lowered her head in sad feeling, observing the GUTS-Sparklence that he made for her.

"We have to get him fast before the zombies do." She murmured, worrying that he might get killed at any time by the hostiles.

Suddenly, their grieving moment was interrupted by Fu Hua's voice through their comms, much to their shock, and they jumped a bit.

"Oh, Kiana. I just saw inscriptions on that stele. Those characters were used as a means to ward off evil. I'm curious about the purpose of this place. Tell me if you find anything. Also, if you figure out what that glyph or Inuit means, just let me know. Also, please locate Y/N."

Her voice showed a rather unenergized tone than she used to communicate with Himeko, though still not noticeable to be heard by them.

"Rooger." Kiana replied in a cheery elongated voice, and the comms went off.