Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption

Theresa entered the bunker safely, away from the chaos outside.

She had managed to save the lives of the surviving scientists and the rest of the remaining valkyries as they gathered inside the bunker.

They would have to await the arrival of their backup while enduring the tense atmosphere and the fear of being discovered.

"Master Theresa! Thank goodness you made it here! The whole lab has turned into a hell hole!"

A voice spoke up as they were relieved to see Theresa arrive.

The scientists and the remaining valkyries had been enduring the chaos and the fear of Babylon Labs becoming an absolute war zone.

They were grateful to see Theresa and happy that she was safe.

Theresa ran straight forward to the command post, where the bunker also had a monitoring surveillance camera.

"Yeah. I'm also happy that you picked to survive. Give me a sitrep! I want to know what those orphans are doing!"

"Right away, Master!"

The female scientist replied, typing on the monitoring system as she worked on providing a new situation report of what was happening in the background.

"They're after the reactor pile. At any rate, they will become an Honkai Zombie or worse... evolved..."

The valkyries provided their sitrep, watching through the surveillance camera, displaying a live stream where all of the orphans sprinting straight at the reactor pile.

Much to their dismay, The valkyries only knew they needed to stop the orphans from reaching the reactor pile, which was their primary objective.

"We have a bad situation. The scanners show multiple readings of the Honkai hordes. It's... It's about 500s. It's converging on the tower... Must have been attracted by the highly concentrated Honkai Energy from the reactor pile."

The surveillance team spoke up about another bad situation, where things had become a disaster.

Red spots were marked on the map of the Babylon Lab, representing the Honkai Beasts.

They were all converging on the Babylon Labs and it wasn't surprising that they came to attack the place, as a large amount of Honkai Energy was emitted from the reactor pile.

"Help is on the way. Overseer Otto dispatched additional forces about an hour ago... Master Salome and Master Niggurath shall arrive shortly with their troops.

"In addition to that, Master Siegfried and Sergeant Müller will also join in, and we could only hope that their force would be enough to deal with the overwhelming onslaught..."

Another Valkyrie reported the current situation, and it was all that they could do, hoping to rely on the backup force to defeat the Honkai Beasts.

"That's all that I wanted to hear! Do not panic, everyone! Hand me the Judah. I'll help them."

Theresa stood up stoically, requesting her signature weapon to be used on the field, the Oath of Judah.

Being an S-rank Valkyrie, she refused to let herself be helpless while waiting for the backup force's arrival. She was ready to join the battle and wanted to play an active role in their defense.

As Theresa was about to step out into the battlefield, she suddenly got interrupted by the presence of a comm channel projecting an "Emergency Call" beside her face.

The call was coming from her relative, who turned out to be Siegfried Kaslana.

"Oi, oi, oi, Theresa. No need to rush to fight. Keep yourself comfy inside the bunker, and direct us from there."