Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption

As the squad made their way to the suspected location of Sirin's hideout, Theresa's Oath of Judah provided them with insight into Sirin's location.

The Oath of Judah acted like an invisible guide, leading the group to discover Sirin's hiding place.

The Judah stretched its small chain to provide them with the information they needed as the squad prepared themselves for the daunting task.

Siegfried, Juggler, and Welt were tasked with locating Sirin and eliminating her, while Einstein, along with the Snowwolf Squad, was tasked with maintaining the security of Babylon Labs.

Two teams were involved in the overall mission. Each had a specific objective and purpose, and they would work in tandem to achieve maximum efficiency and results.

The squads arrived at the suspected location of Sirin's whereabouts and were puzzled by the strange cocoon-like object that was discovered.

"But... What is that thing? Is the girl inside this thing?"

Curiosity peaked at the nun.

Theresa was enticed by the water-like protective dark energy layer and was keen to find out what type of object was hidden within.

"It's like water..."

But before she could get too close and touch it, Welt spoke up and sternly ordered her to stop.

"Stop, Theresa! Don't touch it!"

Theresa immediately froze in her tracks as she heard Welt's voice, and she refrained from touching the mysterious and unknown object before her.

"That's a Honkai Chrysalis! And it just emitted a powerful Honkai Energy spike! Keep your distance away from that thing!"

Welt's urgent tone and sudden call to action caught the attention of Theresa, who was startled by his words and reaction.

Theresa couldn't help but become annoyed by Welt's reaction, thinking he was overreacting and being mean unnecessarily. Her eyebrows slammed down in irritation.

'A.E. people sure are so harsh and paranoid.'

"Jeez! Alright, alright!"

Unbeknownst to the nun, a mysterious and strange anomaly arm launched out from the Honkai Chrysalis, grasping Theresa's arm before she could react.

She had no time to react when a mysterious anomaly arm suddenly grabbed her. She was instantly startled by the arm that extended from the cocoon.

"Kyaaaa!!!"

The situation had taken a turn for the worse when multiple ghostly hands were stretching out, and they were constricting Theresa.

It was like a horror film with an unseen and incomprehensible threat grabbing the victim and pulling them towards unknown horrors.

"Theresa!!!"

Siegfried exclaimed in panic, seeing his relative was pulled by the strange ghostly hands. The muscular Knight immediately lunged to aid her.

But Siegfried's attempt to rescue Theresa came to a halt, as he was immediately stopped by Juggler, who showed deep concern for him.

"Stop, Siegfried! You can't just waltz into that empty little space!"

Juggler shouted in a warning tone, preventing the Knight from jumping into what seemed like an uncertain and hazardous situation.

"We still have no idea who we're fighting. You'll likely get us killed if you act recklessly."