Fifty-Eight

Amelia sighed as she walked into the dining room at the manor. She saw Lucius looking at her. "And where have you been?" He asked.

"The last time I checked, you were the reason I've been through so much crap. My whereabouts do not concern you anymore father. You have no rights to know where I go. Or what I do," she told him.

Lucius glared. "I am your father. You will show me some respect," he said.

"Respect has to be earned father dear. So I suggest you respect me. And then maybe you will possibly earn my respect back,"Amelia said as she looked to him.

Lucius walked towards her. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. "I am your father. You are a child. Therefore I do not have to respect you. I hope you understand that."

Amelia pushed him away. "You have done nothing but ruin my life for the last two years. And I will never forgive you," she spat as she walked off.

Lucius stood there. He knew how he had lost his daughter. How he had caused her so much pain. He knew that all he wanted in life was to be a good father.

****

Amelia left the office. She saw Bellatrix there. "Get lost," she said.

"I know about your pretty girl. I want to see her," Bellatrix said.

Amelia shook her head. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Bellatrix smirked as she grabbed Amelia. She dragged her into the drawing room where Narcissa was. Draco was there too. "Cissy. Did you know your little Amelia has been hiding a child from you?" Bellatrix said as she threw Amelia on the floor. "Cruico!"

Amelia began withering in pain. Narcissa was horrified. "Bellatrix. Stop this immediately," she said.

Bellatrix cackled as she looked to her niece on the floor. She sat on top of her. She took out her knife. "Tell me where the brat is," she said.

"Go to hell!" Amelia yelled with the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Bellatrix began carving into Amelia's arm. Narcissa wanted to curse her own sister. But Draco had her wand. "Bella stop this!"

Draco couldn't watch. It was breaking him. He looked away. He wanted to block out the sound of Amelia screaming. But he couldn't. The screams were echoing off the walls.

****

Severus was wanting nothing but his daughter back. He knew Narcissa had taken her and hidden her away. He didn't know where. But as long as she was safe, he didn't care.

The fireplace lit up and Draco stepped through. "I thought you were at the manor," he said.

"Bellatrix. She's torturing Amelia. She wants Amelia to tell her where Ivy is. Amelia isn't giving in. She's standing her ground. Bella is going insane," Draco mumbled. He felt so bad for leaving his sister. But he couldn't do it.

Severus nodded. "I will sort this."

****

Bellatrix was walking around Amelia. She was sniggering as she saw the blood from the word she had carved into her niece's arm.

Whore.

Narcissa walked over to her daughter. She looked into her blue eyes and saw she was almost lifeless. "Cissy. Leave her."

"No. She is my daughter. And I refuse to let you kill her. She is doing what I never did. Protecting my babies from you monsters," Narcissa spat.

"Narcissa!"

Narcissa turned to Lucius. "I don't want to hear it from you Lucius. Look at your daughter. She is near death. And you allowed this to happen. You allowed her home to turn into this."

The three adults looked up as Severus walked in. He felt sick seeing Amelia on the floor. Bellatrix smirked. "Crucio!" She yelled as she pointed her wand to Amelia.

Amelia didn't even scream anymore. She just took it. Severus sighed. "I have been instructed by the dark lord to take Miss Malfoy to Hogwarts. She is to remain there as to avoid her getting into any trouble," he said.

Narcissa frowned. She didn't believe it one but. But she knew her daughter would be safe there. "Take her Severus," Narcissa spoke with a cold voice.

Severus walked over to Amelia. He scooped her up. "Narcissa. Might I have a word?"

Narcissa followed Severus over to the fireplace. "Where have you placed Ivy?"

"She's with Andromeda. She is safe Severus. Please, take care of my baby. Ask Poppy Pomfrey to check her over. Please," Narcissa said.

****

Draco was crying into Maisie's arms as she held him. They were in the room of requirement. The sobs were loud. "I just left her," he sobbed.

"Shh. It's going to be okay. She'll be okay," Maisie said as she kissed him. She knew how their baby was due soon.

"She could be dead."

"Don't think like that Draco. This is Amelia. It would take more than torture to kill her," Maisie said. She knew how badly he was suffering.

"Don't leave me. Please. I can't survive without you," Draco said as he looked into her eyes.

Maisie smiled. "I'm not going anywhere."

****

Severus laid Amelia on the bed in his chambers. He had sent for Poppy. He looked to Amelia. "You're safe now. You're at Hogwarts," he said.

"I-Ivy."

Severus smiled. "She is safe. I promise," he told her.

Amelia blinked. "Bella...she knows about Ivy."

"Amelia. I promise you. Our precious treasure is safe. She is safe away from all of this," Severus said as he looked to her.

The door opened and Poppy walked in. "Oh my lord. What happened?" She asked as she rushed over to the bed.

"A torture session with Bellatrix LeStrange. She's been cut with a cursed knife," Severus told her.

Poppy nodded. She set to work healing Amelia. When she had finished, she left. Amelia looked to Severus. "Y-You saved me."

"I will always save you."

Amelia sat up even though she was in pain. She pulled Severus close to her and kissed him. Severus kissed back. The kiss turned heated as there was an elf that had popped in.

"She's from the manor. I know that for a fact," Amelia said.

"Missy Cissy wants you to know there has been an attack at the manor."

Amelia paled. But were her family alive?

****
AUTHORS NOTE;
There are only two chapters left after this one. BUT!
There will be a sequel. Based on Ivy's life at Hogwarts