Two

It was the first day of lessons. Amelia wasn't too fussed about starting them as she knew Beaubaxtons had better lessons. The one lesson Amelia was interested in was potions. She wanted Professor Snape and she would get him.

Amelia walked down to the great hall. Draco was there with Blaise and Pansy. Blaise smirked. "Hello Amelia."

"Blaise."

***
While Amelia was eating her breakfast, she saw Snape striding in. His black robes flowing behind him. Amelia was enticed by him.

Draco could see Amelia biting her lip. He rolled his eyes. "You're staring at something. What?" He asked his sister.

"Mind your own. I'm going to get a head start in potions," Amelia said.

***
Amelia walked down to the dungeon. Her long blonde hair flowing down her back. She stood outside the classroom and knocked.

"Enter"

Amelia grinned slightly and walked inside. Snape looked up. "Miss Malfoy. You are early," he said.

"Well I have an interest in potions so I thought I would get here early," Amelia explained.

Snape nodded. He saw how beautiful Amelia was and couldn't deny the attraction he had to her.

***
Draco stayed behind to wait for Maisie. He smiled. "Hello."

"Hey. Who's the blonde?" Maisie asked as she put her bag on her shoulder.

Draco smiled. "That's my twin sister Amelia. She's been at Beauxbatons. Not jealous are you?" He teased.

"No! I'm not jealous at all," Maisie said.

***
Amelia looked up as Slytherin and Gryffindor walked in. Draco sat down next to Amelia and Blaise. Amelia was too busy looking at Snape to pay attention to what Draco was doing.

Snape had given out the potion he wanted the class to be making. He sat at his desk and watched as they tried to complete the task.

While looking around, he saw Amelia working hard. Snape knew she was a hard worker from what Lucius had told him.

***
Amelia looked at Blaise. She wanted to try and make Snape jealous. She grinned slightly. "Blaise, do you wanna do something tonight?" She asked.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

Amelia winked and bit her lip. Blaise knew what she wanted to do. He nodded at smirked. "I'll meet you by the room of requirement," he said.

***
Amelia got herself ready to meet Blaise. She grinned at her dress. Amelia knew if her parents saw the dress she was in, she would be cursed.

Amelia went down for dinner. She saw Blaise eating his dinner. Amelia sat down and only took a small plate which concerned Draco. "Why aren't you eating much?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry. That's not a crime is it?" She replied as she took a bite of her mashed potato.

Draco frowned. "'Amelia, is there something going on?"

"No."

***
Soon enough, Amelia found herself walking to the room of requirement. Blaise was standing there waiting. "Lets go Bellissimo," he said.

Amelia grinned. Blaise took her hand and led her inside. Amelia grinned at the sight of the bed. She couldn't wait to begin making Snape jealous.

***
Snape was doing his patrols. He saw the room of requirement and decided to check for pupils who were possibly up to no good.

Snape took out his wand and opened the door. He didn't know what to do when he saw Amelia Malfoy and Blaise Zabini in the middle of having sex. "200 points from Slytherin!" He said.

***
Amelia and Blaise pulled apart when they heard Snape. Blaise grabbed his wand and muttered a quick spell. Soon enough Blaise had vanished.

Snape was glaring at Amelia like he hadn't glared at anyone before. Amelia quickly got herself dressed. "Can I help you professor?" Amelia asked.

Snape wasn't in the mood. "You can explain to me why I find you in the middle of intercourse with a fellow student," he said.

Amelia grinned. "You wouldn't be jealous would you? That someone else had their tongue down my throat," she said.

Snape glared at her. "I suggest you go to the common room now before I floo call your father," he warned her.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Miss Malfoy, that isn't something you want to test right now," Snape said in a low voice.

Amelia smirked. "Severus. I've been told I'm quite good at testing people. I believe I'll be just fine."

Snape walked off leaving Amelia standing there with a smirk on her face. She always got her own way and would soon get Severus Snape.