Twenty-Three

Lucius was shocked. He couldn't believe the dark lord wanted to use Draco to lure Amelia. He knew the plan would work too as Amelia would do anything for Draco.

Voldemort looked at Lucius. "I suggest you get the boy here right now."

"As you wish. My lord."

***
Draco was shocked when his father summoned him. He knew it had something to do with Amelia. Draco was going home immediately.

Reluctantly, Snape allowed Draco to go. He was wondering how Amelia was. He still couldn't get his mind off of Amelia. Was she safe?

***
Narcissa had taken up hiding in Grimmauld Place. Only Dumbledore and a few other members of the order knew she was there.

Sirius looked at his cousin. "How are you holding up?" He asked.

"I want my daughter back Sirius. When I know she is safe, I will happily face my death. But I want you to promise me that you will take Amelia and Draco into your custody should the worst happen. I don't want Lucius to get near them.

***
Voldemort pointed his wand at Draco. "Imperio!" He yelled. He was going to force Draco into writing a letter to Amelia and then he was going to apply a tracking charm.

Draco wrote out the letter. He was trying to not cry as he wrote it. He summoned his house elf to take the letter knowing house elves could get into any location.

***
Amelia jumped a mile when Draco's elf popped into the room. She took the letter and sighed. She opened it and paled immediately.

Mother has vanished. We need you home. Father isn't himself. Please.
Draco

Amelia knew she needed to go. While she knew it wasn't safe, it was her mother who needed her now. Amelia packed up her stuff and went to the floo.

***
Draco looked as the fireplace turned green and Amelia stepped through. However, before Amelia had a chance to speak, The death eaters tied her up.

Amelia began screaming. Voldemort walked in. Lucius behind him. "Ah. I see you've finally returned. How nice to see you," he said.

Amelia glared at Draco. "You lied to me. About Mother," she spat.

Lucius smirked. "That is true. She has vanished but we needed an excuse to get you back. It's so nice to see you my dear."

"The feeling isn't mutual."

***
Lucius walked into Draco's bedroom. His son looked at him. "I cannot believe you used me like that to lure Amelia back," he said.

Lucius sighed. "This is all for the greater good. The dark lord and Amelia will be married soon and she will give him an heir."

"I'm not allowing that to happen and neither will mother," Draco said.

"You don't have a choice."

***
Amelia was lying in the dungeon. The only thing different this time was that no one else was allowed to touch her. Just Voldemort. He wanted Amelia pregnant.

Voldemort smirked. "I'm going to break you Amelia. You won't be the same when I'm finished. I'm going to kill everyone you love in front of you. Starting with your mother," he said.

Amelia was too weak to say or do anything. She felt the tears roll down her cheeks. She needed to stay strong. For Snape. For Draco and Maisie. But more importantly, Narcissa.