Thirteen

Amelia couldn't get Snape off her mind. He was always playing on her thoughts. She didn't want that. She wanted to try and get over him.

When she woke that morning, she felt happy for once. She felt like nothing or no one would stand in her way. Amelia walked down to the common room. Draco was there. He had been extremely protective of Amelia since she had come back. He didn't want to risk his sister having another breakdown. He knew Narcissa would remove her from Hogwarts.

Draco smiled. "Morning."

"Morning."

The two Malfoy siblings went to get breakfast. Amelia saw Snape and walked on past. She ignored him. But Draco had noticed the exchange between the two of them. He was beginning to wonder if Amelia's breakdown was to do with him.

***
Amelia had walked off to get a head start in her class. Draco looked at Maisie. "What's going on with Amelia and Severus?" He asked.

Maisie frowned. She looked at him. "I don't know what you're talking about. Professor Snape and your sister cannot have anything. It is against the rules," she said.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Don't give me that crap. I know something is going on between them. If I find out, then I will have to inform my father," he told her.

***
Maisie rushed off to find Amelia. She found her best friend standing with Blaise. "Draco is guessing."

"Huh?"

Maisie took Amelia's hand and took her into an empty classroom. "Draco is guessing that something has happened  between you and Snape."

Amelia paled. She looked at Maisie. "If he finds out, he will tell my father and he will remove me from Hogwarts. I can't go back to the manor. Voldemort has taken over," she said.

Maisie was shocked. "Is That Why you came back?"

"Kind of. My mother, she just sulks around the manor now. She doesn't tend to the gardens like she used to. She sits in her study," Amelia mumbled.

Maisie had no idea that the Malfoy family had Voldemort living there. She hugged her best friend. "It will all be okay."

***
Snape was sat in his classroom. The door opened and Lucius walked in. "Severus, I do believe we need to talk."

"What is this about?" Severus asked. He poured his old friend a fire whiskey.

Lucius sighed. "The dark lord has requested to see you. I do not know what this is about. However I do know that should you fail this task, there is a cause for death."

***
Amelia was walking to see Snape. She got by his classroom when she saw her father. "D-Daddy?"

"Hello my dear. What are you doing here?" Lucius asked as he hugged his daughter.

Amelia smiled. "I needed to ask Professor Snape about the potions essay. I can always come back."

Lucius shook his head. "You go along. I will be going back to the manor."

***
Amelia walked in. Snape was there. "What?"

"I-I think Draco knows."