Fourty-Four

Amelia looked up as Narcissa walked into Dumbledore's office. She smiled. "Hello darling."

"Mother."

Narcissa looked at Dumbledore. "Could we have a moment please Albus? I need to talk to my daughter," she said.

Dumbledore nodded and smiled. He left the office leaving Amelia and Narcissa alone. Narcissa turned to look at Amelia. "One thing I would like to know. Who is the father?" She asked.

Amelia stayed quiet. Narcissa sighed. "Amelia, I need to know."

Amelia looked down at the ground. "It's Severus. But nothing more is going to happen between us. He doesn't want me or the baby. It's over between us."

***
Amelia walked to the common room. Maisie looked at her. "What happened?" She asked.

Amelia sighed. "My mother. She wants to take me to Grimmauld place for a couple of weeks. She thinks it's best I'm away from Severus for a short amount of time."

Maisie nodded and felt a tear sting her eye. "Are you allowed to come back?"

"Yes. But I don't know when. I'm going to have work sent for me. Should be fun though. With Sirius and Lupin," she said.

***
Narcissa walked into the common room. She smiled. "Are you ready dear?" She asked.

Amelia nodded and sighed. She turned to Maisie. "Look after Draco for me? Keep him out of trouble."

Maisie nodded and hugged her. Amelia hugged her back. She felt herself wanting to cry. "Amelia. Come now darling."

***
Maisie stormed to Severus' office. She walked inside not caring about what he was doing. "Miss Potter. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked.

"You're a selfish arsehole! You got Amelia pregnant and now she's been taken away."

Severus rolled his eyes. "She chose to go. Narcissa offered her the choice to stay here. She chose to leave."

"You're lying. You're a manipulative bastard who loves to lie. You told her to take care of your precious treasure and then didn't even fight for her when she left," Maisie spat.

Severus was getting angry. He looked at her. "I suggest you leave now or you will have detention for the remainder of your Hogwarts life."

"I don't care. I've nothing to lose."

***
Amelia got settled at Grimmauld Place. Sirius walked in and smiled. "Hello there love. How you doing?" He asked.

"Fine thanks Sirius. Thank you for letting me stay here."

Sirius shrugged and winked. "My pleasure. But when the baby comes, you'll have Mrs Weasley fussing over you."

Amelia laughed. She was missing Maisie and Draco. But she knew she had to focus on herself and her baby.

***
Amelia looked up as Madam Pomfrey walked in. "I'm here to give you a check up and to check on the baby."

"Okay."

Madam Pomfrey took out her wand and began running some tests. Amelia looked as a pink light emitted from her stomach. "W-What does that mean?" She asked.

"It means you're having a daughter."

Amelia couldn't believe it. She was having a girl. She knew in that moment she would do whatever she could to keep her precious little girl safe. But would she be able to keep herself safe?