Eleven

Amelia had been back at the Manor over 24 hours now and it was safe to say she was beginning to feel a lot better over everything. Being around Narcissa made her feel safe.

Amelia woke that morning and for once, she didn't feel dread. She felt calm. Narcissa walked in. "Good morning darling."

"Morning mother. How are you?" Amelia asked as she sat up. She put her long hair into a bobble.

Narcissa sighed. "I've been doing some thinking and I want to now who it was that caused you to act the way you did," she said.

Amelia frowned. She knew she couldn't tell her mother that she had let her potions master have sex with her. Twice. She knew Narcissa would go to Lucius and Lucius would demand Snape be fired. "It was no one mother. I just had a few off days," she said.

***
Draco was beginning to feel lost without his sister being there. He knew however she needed some time away. Too much was bothering her and she needed to become who she used to be.

Maisie walked into the common room. Draco was sitting in thought. "Missing Amelia?" She asked.

Draco nodded. "I never thought it would be this hard. But I guess she needed the time away. It's been hard to see my sister like that. Vulnerable."

Maisie smiled. "This is going to be so hard to believe but Harry and I used to be close. It's hard to see that now, but it's true. I know how it feels," she said.

***
Lucius was going to do something he hadn't done before. He was going to talk to his daughter. He knew the close bond she had with Narcissa and he wanted that.

Lucius walked into the library. He saw Amelia sitting at a desk doing some work. "Hello."

"F-Father. What can I do for you?" Amelia said as she stood to greet her father.

Lucius smiled at Amelia's respect for the rules. He looked at her. "I was thinking we could have a talk. I know you have a bond with your mother."

Amelia nodded. She was extremely confused. She smiled. "Is there a problem?" She asked.

Lucius shook his head. He smiled. "I hear from Severus that you are the top of your class. You've even surpassed the mudblood. Especially in potions."

Amelia was shocked. Snape was putting her at the top of the class? She knew she was rubbish at potions.

***
Amelia flooed to Hogwarts. She needed to know what Snape was up to. She stormed to his office. She walked in. "Miss Malfoy. I do believe you are supposed to be on a break."

"What the hell are you up to? Putting me at the top of the class with potions? We both know I'm crap," she spat.

Severus smirked. He stood and walked over to her. "I've done this because by the end of the month. You'll be begging for my touch."

Amelia turned to leave. But little did she know of the danger she was in. That Voldemort had a plan for her. But what?