Four

Amelia and Blaise had made up and started their sexual relationship up again. Amelia was determined to make Snape jealous. She wanted him.

Amelia was going to meet with her mother that day. She wanted to talk to her about Maisie Potter. She knew there was something different about the female Potter and she wanted to know.

***
Amelia walked into the Great Hall. She saw Maisie sitting with Hermione and sighed. "Amelia! Let's talk," Pansy said.

"No thank you I'd rather sit with a basilisk," Amelia said as though it were obvious.

"That isn't very nice is it? I'm going to write to your father," Pansy said.

Amelia rolled her eyes. She walked off and sat down next to Blaise just as Snape walked in. Amelia smirked and whispered into Blaise's ear.

***
Snape looked down at Amelia. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of reacting to her relationship with Blaise.

Minerva walked over. "I do believe Miss Malfoy is meeting with Narcissa today."

"Yes."

Minerva smiled. "Albus was wondering if you'd accompany her down to Hogsmeade," she said.

"I'm rather busy."

***
Snape found himself waiting for Amelia. Dumbledore had somehow persuaded him to take her to Narcissa. He wasn't looking forward to having Amelia talking with him.

Amelia bound towards him. She had a white summer dress on with some heels. He had to admit that she looked mildly attractive.

"Thank you for agreeing to accompany me Professor Snape," Amelia said.

Snape nodded. "Welcome."

***
Narcissa was sitting in Madame Pudifoots cafe. The door opened and Amelia came in with Severus. "Hello Amelia darling," Narcissa greeted. She turned to see Severus. "Hello Severus."

"Narcissa. I do wish I could stay but I have things that require to be done today," Snape said.

Narcissa smiled. "That's perfectly fine Severus. Amelia and I will be having some tea," she said.

***
Narcissa looked at Amelia. She took a deep breath. "Amelia, I've had quite a disturbing letter from Miss Parkinson. You've been seen having sexual relations with Blaise Zabini," she said.

Amelia had paled. She didn't know what to say. "I-I can't deny what I've done. But I promise that I'm careful. I don't allow him to do it unless the contraception spell has been cast. I promise," she said.

Narcissa sighed. "Amelia, you shouldn't be having sex with anyone you're not betrothed to."

"It's only casual sex mother. It doesn't mean anything," Amelia said in an attempt to calm the situation.

"Amelia. If I find out you've been having sex with anyone else, I will tell your father and you will be removed from Hogwarts," Narcissa said.

***
Amelia walked back to the castle. She saw Pansy and cast a spell. "Levicorpous,"

Amelia walked over to Pansy and glared. "If you ever report anything I do to my parents again, I will make you wish you had never been born," she spat.

Pansy was crying. Snape walked over to them. "What happened here?"

"Nothing sir. Just Pansy getting herself tied up," Amelia said as she walked off.

***
Amelia was walking around when she heard Hermione's voice. "Ron and Harry are getting suspicious about all the times you're going missing. If you want to talk to me, you can," Hermione said.

"Look Mione. Leave me alone for now. I don't need this," Maisie said.

Amelia stood watching as Hermione looked at Maisie. "You need to sort out where your loyalties lie. We're supposed to be preparing for the war against Voldemort. It doesn't help when we have members of the DA going awol," Hermione said.

Amelia smirked and turned to go back to the Slytherin common room. She was going to get Maisie away from the golden trio. No matter what it took.