Fifty-One

Previously
You need to think about it like this; do you want her safe at Hogwarts hidden behind a statue where only certain people have the password."

All of a sudden, Narcissa walked in. She was paled. "There's an attack at the burrow..."
Now;

Amelia paled. She looked at her mother. "Where's Ivy? Mother. Where is she?"

Narcissa sighed. "We don't know darling. Molly sent word that she wasn't taken by anyone. But she wasn't there when she went to check on her.

Amelia felt sick. She couldn't believe what had happened. She looked at Maisie. "V-Voldemort has her. I know he does."

****

Severus had heard about the attack at the Burrow before it was due to happen. He went there and he got Ivy. He was keeping her safe. He knew that if any of the Death Eater's found out about her, they would torture her.

Severus looked at Ivy as she slept. He walked over to the bassinet he had taken from the burrow. He knew Amelia wouldn't be happy. But he had done it for their daughter. To protect her.

****

Amelia was sitting in her bedroom at the manor. She saw an owl fly into her bedroom. She took the letter and read it;

Amelia.
I was informed about the attack at the burrow. Therefore, I had to protect our child. She is with myself at Hogwarts. I will open up the floo for you to come through.

This was for her own safety.
Severus.

Amelia walked down to the floo room and sighed. She called out for Severus office.

****

Severus looked up as Amelia stepped into the office. She looked at him. "How did you get into the burrow without being seen?" She asked.

Severus sighed. "The house was empty. She was upstairs on her own. It was easy. It's for her own safety that she's here."

Amelia walked over to Ivy and picked her up. She held her close and sighed. "I have missed you so much my little one," she said. She turned to look at Severus. "Tell me that you didn't have anything to do with this attack just to take her?"

"No. I was informed of it when I returned earlier tonight. The Carrow's are here. The dark lord wants them here for Defence Against The Dark Arts. She will not be seen by anyone," Severus said.

Amelia nodded. "I leave her here with you, what happens if the Carrow's notice her? What will you say then? You got the Malfoy daughter pregnant?" She asked. She kissed Ivy's head.

Severus took a step towards her and placed a hand on her cheek. "Because I will keep her safe. Should you want it, I will keep you safe here too. No one will know you're here," he said.

Amelia sighed and shook her head. "No. I don't want to complicate things at all," she said as she put Ivy back into the bassinet.

Severus took Amelia into his arms and kissed her. Amelia found herself kissing back. Severus walked her over to the desk. Amelia looked at him. "I can't do this. Not while Ivy is here," she said.

Amelia sighed as she watched Severus take Ivy into the bedroom. He closed the door. Amelia looked around. "Those portraits. That's disturbing," she said.

With a quick glare from Severus, the occupants of the portraits vacated leaving the two of them alone. Severus walked over to Amelia and kissed her.

This time, Amelia kissed back. Within moments, Severus was pushing into her. Amelia moaned out loud. She felt him moving in and out of her.

****

Narcissa was worried about Amelia. She hadn't come back since she left. She looked up as Draco and Maisie walked in. She sighed. "Amelia hasn't returned yet."

Draco frowned. "She heard about the attack on the burrow right?" He asked. At his mothers nod, he continued. "Maybe she went to check on Ivy. To spend some time with her"

Narcissa sighed. "Ivy isn't at the burrow. She was taken. Weather that was before the attack or after, we don't know."

Maisie smiled. "I think she wanted to check Hogwarts. To see if Severus had taken Ivy. He was telling her he knew about an attack."

Narcissa nodded and sighed. She didn't know how to feel knowing that Severus had gotten her daughter pregnant and had now taken Ivy to protect her.

Narcissa knew that Ivy would have been Severus' only child. She knew that he would want to keep her safe.

****

Amelia couldn't believe that she had sex with Severus again. She knew that it couldn't develop into anything more. Amelia looked at him. "If I leave her here, you have to promise that you will keep her safe. No one can know she's here. I'm trusting you with her."

"I will keep her safe. No harm will come to her while she is with me," Severus said.

Amelia nodded. Severus walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed back. "I love you Amelia."

Amelia was shocked. She looked at Severus and blinked a couple of times. "I-I love you too."

The two of them kissed again. But neither had no idea how the next few months were going to change everything.

****
Authors Note;

I've posted a new Severus fanfic. It's a little something different. It starts off in the Marauder's era and then ends in the HP era. It's a two part series called His Rose.