Fourteen

Amelia was getting more and more concerned about why her father had been in Hogwarts. She hoped he didn't know about her and Snape. She knew he would pull her from the school immediately. She didn't want that.

When she woke that morning, she saw a note on her bedside table. She picked it up.
Amelia.
Don't freak out. But you've slept in. McGonagall said it was okay. She thinks you need the rest too. I agree!
We don't want to see you until third class - potions.

Lots of love,
Maisie
X

Amelia swore. It was almost the end of second lesson. She quickly got out of bed and got dressed. She ran down to the common room. Lucius was there. "Malfoy's don't run dear," He said.

Amelia stopped. She was extremely confused about why her father was there again. She looked at him. "Is everything okay?"

Lucius nodded. "I just need a word with Severus."

***
Amelia met with Maisie outside of potions. Maisie smiled. "Enjoy your sleep?"

Amelia shrugged. "My father was here again. Said he needs to speak with Snape," she mumbled.

Maisie was confused. She didn't know why Lucius kept on coming up to the school. "Did something happen at the manor while you were there?"

Amelia stayed silent. She wasn't telling anyone what had happened to her. She didn't want sympathy. She just shook her head. "No. Nothing. I just couldn't stay there anymore."

***
Maisie wasn't giving up. She knew something had happened to her best friend. She hadn't told Amelia but each night, she woke in nightmares.

Maisie went to Draco. She pulled him away from Crabbe and Goyle. "What?"

"What's happened to Amelia? She isn't herself. She hasn't tried to tear into Harry, Ron and Hermione," she said.

Draco shrugged. He didn't know what his girlfriend was on about. "I have no idea. Mother just said she was almost back to her old self but after one night, she was asking to come back."

***
Amelia was in the library. She wanted to be alone. Snape walked in. He sat opposite her. "Not with Miss Potter?" He asked.

"Leave me alone."

Snape smirked. He stood up and pulled Amelia out of her chair. He was going to begin the dark lords plan. Dumbledore of course knew about it.

Snape kissed Amelia on the lips. She kissed back briefly but soon pulled away. She slapped him and walked off. She couldn't let herself get attached to someone else.

***
Amelia didn't go for dinner. She wasn't hungry. She wanted to keep away from everyone. Maisie walked into the common room. "Why weren't you at dinner?" She asked.

Amelia shrugged. "Not hungry. Don't worry."

Maisie sighed. She knew her best friend wasn't herself. She needed to find out what had happened to her. "Amelia, you know you can talk to me. About anything."

Amelia blinked a few times before the tears poured down her face. Maisie was shocked. "What happened?"

"V-Voldemort. H-He forced me into sex...."