Chapter 2: Potential Tool and Katagiri

After the entrance ceremony which unfortunately for me, was quite boring since it's pretty much the same as last time. Although it was the Chairman himself this time who was on stage.

It was already noon and right now, 70-80 percent of students are currently going to their dormitories while some formed groups and went to some of the facilities on this campus.

I decided to walk to the convenient store when someone familiar joined me.

"Hey Ayanokouji!" It was Katagiri Yuuichi I believe his name was, he walked with me as he said his greetings.

"I don't see our other classmates, I guess most of them went to their dorms already." Katagiri said as we both head to the convenient store.

I didn't buy much stuff since I do plan to conserve my points and I noticed that Katagiri did the same.

"So, when do we buy those extra phones? Katagiri asked, you may be asking why we needed extra phones, it was simple really, so that we can either use one of them as our bank and one as a dummy phone where we would be able to make anonymous calls so in case of certain situations, we'd be able to conceal ourselves without giving anyone a hint of who's the caller. It would also be pretty useful for one certain idea that Tatsuya had and wanted to see if it could work. I'm not sure what is but Tatsuya and Kirigaya would be working on once we get those extra phones. Although it would only be one phone for now which our leader Kei would be holding on to, I suggested to Tatsuya that he should also apply this idea once those chosen individuals that were assigned to have their own dummy phones. As for the other phone that will be used as a bank. Katagiri volunteered to hold it. And why do I call it a "dummy" phone you ask? Well because the phone serves as a decoy of sorts. That way it would be difficult for anyone to suspect who the caller is since the names and numbers will be different from the original, and I know what you're thinking, why not just use our own phones? The answer to that is Tatsuya said his idea is a bit experimental so there could be the potential that the phone could malfunction, and if it did then it would be a waste of a lot of points. That's why those second phones don't need to have points. As for the other phone that will serve as our bank, that idea came from Katagiri which is why he volunteered to hold it. Every month when we are allotted our points, each one of us must put 10,000 points into this phone. Since there's 18 of us, that's around 180,000 points every month. Those excess points can be used for future use. It is an efficient way for us to at least save 10,000 points since we could get more points every month as we progress through this school.

"I think we should do it tomorrow; it is getting late after all." I said, just as I was buying the last of my goods, I noticed someone next to me. It was that girl with long black hair from earlier.

"What an unpleasant coincidence" the girl said. Her aura suggests that she has quite the superiority complex. I'm guessing with that she might probably be from Class A, but I doubt it since having this much superiority means that she might be in Class D.

I looked at what she bought, and it seems she's a lot of cheap stuff. "Are you sure you don't want to buy something expensi-"

"I don't need it." said the girl who cuts me off.

I sighed and I said "Well, the least you could do is tell me your name, since you are first girl that I talked to in school"

She didn't respond, did I say something bad? I waited for a few seconds, then she answered

"I'm Horikita Suzune" Horikita? it sounds like the student council president's name.

"If you're just here to bother me then I should be on my way now" she said, what's with this girl I questioned myself.