Chapter 120: Girl's Day Out

This chapter and the next will be slight filler just so that we can take a break until we get to the fun parts.

3rd person POV

It's a week before the exams. It's currently around lunch time as few of the Class S girls are in the cafe.

Asuna: Where is she? 

Kaguya: I don't know but why call a girl's only meeting?

Miyuki (Shiba): Maybe it has something to do with a study session?

Shiro: I doubt it. 

Kaguya: I mean that would be nice and all, but I do have my own study session with Miyuki-kun. 

Hayasaka: I do agree that it's quite unusual that it's only the females that are here.

Asuna: Shiro-san, you seem calmer than usual. I'm glad that you're doing okay without Sora-kun

Shiro: You did help me after all.

Asuna: It was nothing really.

The girls waited for about 10 minutes as three girls now arrived.

Yumeko: We're here!

Kaguya: Took you long enough.

Kurumi: Sorry it took a while, Kirigiri-san here is quite hard to convince.

Kyoko: I told you I didn't want to join, but still, what's this about? 

Asuna: Hold on, Kurumi-san why did you call us here exactly?

Kaguya: It's a just a guess but are you here to invite us for something?

Kurumi: That's right

Hayasaka: May I ask why?

Kurumi: Even though exams are just around the corner. Why don't we have a bit of fun for a bit.

Miyuki: I feel like we should be studying, are you sure we should be having fun?

Yumeko: Of course, I mean our class has had a male majority and we have hung out with them a lot so why not have our time for ourselves every once in a while? 

Hayasaka: And what fun do you speak of?

Kurumi: Simple a girl's day out

There was silence for a bit until...

Kyoko: So, you brought has here for just to invite us for a girl's day out? 

Kurumi: Exactly 

Kaguya: Girl's Day out? 

Yumeko: That's right, Kurumi-san and I came up with the idea. You know just to relax from the boys and besides the exams are a breeze for us at this point. Plus, we can't do a night out since we have curfew after all.

Shiro: That is true. 

Hayasaka: I guess technically we do have a week before the exams so heck why not. 

Kaguya: Are you sure Hayasaka?

Asuna: I suppose that's fine. We do have a week left after all before the finals.

Miyuki: I guess it's okay, let me just tell Onii-sama about this.

Kyoko: I'm assuming we are doing this later around day time?

Kurumi: Of course, how about around 8 AM or 8:30 AM? 

Kaguya: That's fine by me, I guess.

Miyuki: I'm okay with it.

*Flashback*

Kurumi POV

*Sigh* 

Classes seem a bit boring now since the next special exam is still a month away.