Chapter 29: Dragon Group

Kururugi POV 

Just like Lelouch said in our discussion before we started the exam. He wanted to force someone in that group to betray one another, but the problem is given that Ryuen is in this group, this might prove difficult for any of us to cooperate with one another. We need to find someone who we can trust in this group and maybe convince that person to help us figure out the VIP. Both Light and Lelouch suggested Shiina since she was pretty trusting when we met her back at the island. 

We made it to the room and Lelouch casually just bursts through the door. 

"Sorry to keep you all waiting" he said as everyone has their attention on us 

"kukukuku, took you long enough, have a seat" Ryuen said while showing us the vacant seats. 

"hmph, let's just get this over before I start to lose my patience" he said while clearly irritated and sat from one of the vacant seats far away from Ryuen. I, Kazuto, and Light followed afterwards. 

"Well since everyone is here let's get to the point" Ryuen said as he suddenly stood up 

"I'll speak on behalf of Class C; I don't care if I have to speak to you idiots, I alone will call the shots here" he said, he really does sound like a tyrant 

"Besides I don't give a crap about any of you and sure as hell I won't help any of you" he added 

"Hold on, let's at least introduce ourselves at least since we all don't know too much about each other" A girl named Amikura said. Luckily thanks to Kei who gave us the information of nearly every student, I was able to learn their names and recognize their faces. 

"Why would we do that? that's stupid I mean there isn't a rule that says we should introduce ourselves" 

"For once we agree on something Ryuen, but it doesn't make us buddies or anything" Lelouch said 

"Heh, same here because I'm here to shut that mouth of yours and destroy Class S soon" Ryuen spoke with confidence. 

"If you're so confident in taking down our class, then how come you failed in expelling Sudo then?" Light said 

"Hey! don't involve in this man!" Sudo said 

"Kuku, shut your mouth dog" 

"What did you call me!?" 

"Enough!" 

Lelouch said with authority as both Sudo, and Ryuen stopped talking. His voiced echoed the room which caught everyone's attention. 

"It would be better if you let me take charge since if you are only planning to intimidate this group then I suggest you step down" Lelouch said as he glared at Ryuen with those cold eyes 

"You think you can boss me around?! not a chance" Ryuen said in frustration. 

"You're the one who try to threaten our class and almost got me expelled so..." 

"You should step down yourself, just because my class helped you not get expelled doesn't mean we'll do it again" Lelouch said as he now glared at Sudo, and it made him gulp just by seeing him get glared at like that. I also notice that pink haired girl Sakura was looking pretty scared during this ordeal. 

"*clap* come on guys let's at least try to get along, I mean we won't be able to find the VIP if we keep going against each other" Amikura said trying to stabilize the situation. 

"That's right, we should at least work together so we can all get points" Hiyori joins in. 

"Yeah Shiina-san is right, we should all pursue outcome #1 so that we can all get points."