Chapter 113: Suspicions rising/Surviving the pain

3rd person POV

Watanabe just finished his conversation with Hachiman as he goes up stairs back to the boy's room.

Unbeknownst to the two, Sora and Shiro were actually watching his conversation with Hachiman. 

Hachiman also was about to go upstairs as he was stopped by Sora 

Sora: Hey now, what was that you were talking about? 

Hachiman: hmm? 

Sora: Come on, you know no information slips from my grasp. You're planning something aren't you? 

Hachiman: And what if I am? 

Sora: Just tell me and we'll leave, heck I can even pay you for that info if I wanted to. 

Hachiman: Sorry but this is Class D's matter, not yours. 

Sora: I'm aware but you know, human beings are driven to do things that they don't normally do. Such as when one fails at something they wanted to succeed badly in, they would do whatever it takes to succeed even if the methods are questionable. I sense that you would the latter. 

Hachiman: That's none of your business, now get out of my way, I have no quarrel with you. 

Hachiman tries to get to the stairs, but Sora continued blocking his way. 

Sora: Tsk tsk tsk, no way, I want to know what you're capable of. Your intelligence may not be on the same level as mine or Shiro's but at least enlighten me with whatever you have planned. You're going to do something that's going to change Class D from this moment on, am I wrong?

Hachiman: (Who the hell is this guy? he's reading me like a book) 

Hachiman: (tch! even if looked at his expression, I can't read his intentions, but he can easily read mine like it was nothing even if I kept a straight face) 

Sora: Hikigaya Hachiman right? I can tell that you were a loner. Emphasis on the word "were". You have allies that will help you carry out this plan of yours. Say to oust a leader perhaps?

Hachiman: (F***, how could he even know that? just who is this person and how could he act like he knows what I'm up to?) 

Hachiman: Even if I tell you, what are you going to do about it? 

Sora: Absolutely nothing 

Hachiman: What? 

Sora: Go on ahead and do whatever is necessary. I'm sure Kiyotaka would welcome such a plan in order to make your class worthwhile to defeat. 

Hachiman: So, you're not going to stop me?

Sora: Would there be a point if I did? you want to battle Kiyotaka. I'll give you credit for being determined despite what your personality contradicts to your own notion in the past.