Chapter 154: Return?

Somewhere in *REDACTED*

3rd person POV

Shiba Shinji is currently walking around the facility as he was heading towards a certain room. 

The door automatically opens in front of him as he greets a certain student.

Shinji: Ahh there you are. It took me a while to figure out where your room is, but I finally found you. 

In front of him was the 5th generation's #1. 

Yagami Takuya.

Yagami: Huh?

Shinji: Don't be alarmed, my name is Shiba Shinji. 

Yagami: I know who the hell you are. You're that new instructor for the 6th generation. 

Shinji: Ohh so you know me. 

Yagami: What do you want from me? aren't you busy teaching those students? 

Shinji: They recently just finished their training. So, pretty much I'm on my lunch break so to speak. 

Yagami: I see.

Shinji: So, you're the 5th generation's #1? intriguing.

Yagami: You're not just here to praise me, are you? 

Shinji: Of course, I'm after something else. 

Yagami: And what would that be?

Shinji: I want to understand this place further. That's why I came to ask you. 

Yagami: Ask me of all people? Why don't you ask Tsukishiro-sensei or Ayanokouji-sensei?

Shinji: Even though they hired me, they still wouldn't allow me to gain access to their most sensitive data. Honestly, this place keeps its secrets under lock and key so well. Really frustrating.

Yagami: So, you expect me to tell you something that you don't know? 

Shinji: That's right. You've been here for quite some time you must've been told some secrets. At least a hint of it.

Yagami: They don't.

Shinji: Hmm?

Yagami: You think they're going to tell me anything about how this place actually works? Yes, I know how this place works but even haven't gotten much information. You're just wasting your time. 

Shinji: I beg to differ.

Yagami gave a look of suspicion as Shinji walked closer to him. 

Shinji: I've heard a lot of interesting things about you. You're quite strong and yet somehow you were expelled. Now that I think about it how were you even expelled in the first place? 

Yagami: Why ask such a question?

Shinji: Because you're the 5th generation's #1 and yet you've fallen victim to Ayanokouji and Daigo so easily. You should've been much harder to get rid of and yet here you are.

Yagami: Listen, I don't need you to rub it in. Tell me first, what are you really after? 

Shinji: *sigh* straight to the point huh? oh well it can't be helped. You're strong. You could've done more, in fact I read your data. You have quite the potential indeed. But you can't unleash it if the higher ups just prevent you from doing so.

Yagami: Where is this going?

Shinji: How about you and I make a deal. 

Yagami: A deal? with you?