Chapter 81: The Invisible Devil (Yuuichi/Tenji/Yumeko group)

Tenji POV

I came here to this school so that I can see Yuuichi again since it's been a year since we talked. I know that I've put him through hell because I dragged him and everyone to the Tomodachi Game. Luckily in the end we somehow managed to clear it but at what cost? I shouldn't think about that what matters is that Yuuichi seems to be having a normal life again despite what he went through in the Tomodachi Game.  

I know he's evil, I've seen that evil so many times that I just accepted it. I trusted him more now despite his actions. Despite my own betrayal back then. I'm just glad that's all behind me and Yuuichi may have felt the same, which is why I was surprised that he made new friends and all of them are either intelligent or just nice to him. But how will they react if they really know his past. 

"Mikasa-kun, are you okay?" I snapped back as Yumeko-san spoke 

"Oh, don't worry I'm fine" I said 

"Is it about Yuuichi-kun's plan?" Yumeko-san asked 

"Yes, even up to now he's still the same Yuuichi I know" I said 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, we were friends back in high school. I was a top student of the class while Yuuichi is pretty much average, but he does a lot of part-time jobs during that so he's a pretty hard-working guy" I explained 

"I see" 

I still can't shake the feeling of when Yuuichi explained his plan to us back at the ship. 

*flashback*

3rd person POV

Yuuichi: I'm going to wipe out the 1st years and the 3rd years 

Tenji: Huh? why do you need to do that? don't we need to win this exam or at least rank higher to prevent expulsion? 

Yuuichi: I know but knowing that there was a bounty on us, I can't let anyone from Class S get expelled, or me. 

Tenji (in his thoughts): Yuuichi, even after playing the Tomodachi Game and winning it all. You still kept this evil aura of yours. Once a devil always a devil huh? But I already accepted it since you trusted me the most in the end. 

Yumeko: How are you going to do that? 

Yuuichi: Simple, I just need info on any 1st and 3rd year and where their location is. I'm going on the opposite direction and lie to them about where I'm headed. That way they won't be suspicious of me, and I can pick them off 1 by 1.

Tenji: So, you're planning to slow them down but what if they somehow know about your plan? They could be suspicious of you regardless 

Yuuichi: No, they won't, because they can't retire me thanks to this Insurance card. 

Tenji: I see, that's why you needed to trade your card with me 

Yuuichi: Exactly, in case I get beat up. It wouldn't matter since I can't retire due to this since I can just simply pay points to prevent said retirement. As for taking out the 1st years. They're focus is on Class S so if I get them to turn their attention to another class that would "attack" them. Then they would go after them instead. 

Tenji: Hold on, would it be difficult to convince them to go after another class? 

Yuuichi: It's a risky negotiation but if it works. The 1st years and the other classes will be forced to deal with each other instead. 

Yumeko: I see, but you said you're going invisible on this exam how will you...

Yuuichi: This