Chapter 128: Interesting senpais and kouhai/Successors

Tatsuya POV

Miyuki and I are heading to the classroom of Class 3-B. 

Though I never really met some of the other senpais aside from a few but Kiyotaka told me that Kiryuin-senpai isn't someone to be underestimated. 

Though I need further assessment to see if she is going to be a challenge. 

"Onii-sama" 

"Hmm? what is it Miyuki?" 

"There is something that's been bothering me for a while now." she said. 

"Is that so?" 

"It's just that...I'm just glad that we enrolled in the same school and a prestigious one no less, but is this what you have to deal with the entire time?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I mean, why do we have to view every class as the enemy. It's like there's always something happening in this school that ends badly for some people. I didn't realize that there was once a corrupt student council that wants us expelled. People who are very willing to get rid of us. Why is that?" she asked.

"*sigh* I'm sorry. I never really explained much about what I did around the entire year. I didn't want to worry you too much. By the way, why did you suddenly ask such a question?" I asked. 

"I've been hearing a lot from the others that almost all of you have been involved with people who try to expel you or causing trouble for your class. Aren't you troubled by those kinds of people?" 

It's only natural for Miyuki to be worried about me even before she came to this school. 

I don't know what she went through while I was away, but I did eventually know when she enrolled here. 

She really was worried sick about me. 

"It doesn't trouble me. Not even the slightest" I replied. 

"Besides, not everyone in this school is the enemy. I already told you that before." I added. 

"I suppose so." she said. 

"The school itself may have its strict rules but also loopholes that others can use. But even if our enemies can do that, our class is capable of handling anything. I don't want you to stress over the smallest things" I spoke. 

"But still...being in Class S means you always have a massive target on you."

I stayed silent for now, so I don't have to put her in a bit of stress. 

We finally made it to Class 3-B's room. 

But as we got there, it's already empty. 

"They're not here" Miyuki spoke. 

"Guess they left sooner but..."

"But what? Onii-sama?" 

"There's someone close by." I turned around and in front of me was a girl with long platinum hair and red eyes. 

"Can I help you two?" the girl asked. 

"Kiryuin Fuka I presume." I said as I already know who she is thanks to Kiyotaka. 

"Ohh so you know me. Guess my reputation precedes me. Hey, aren't you two from Class S?" she asked. 

"Yes, I'm Shiba Tatsuya. This is my sister Shiba Miyuki" I introduced us to her. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you two. I take it that you want info on our class?" 

She anticipated that it seems.