Chapter 63: Yuuichi breaks defects/Someone gets expelled

Yuuichi POV

Everyone has their own method in achieving their goal. In my case, I do whatever it takes. As long as no one betrays me anymore, I'm set in stone. I decided to have the Class C students or should I say the defective ones in the class to give me their praise votes. Now you may be thinking, should I do what Kei did and swindle them with the dummy phone to make fake deals? Should I just ask politely like Kaguya and Miyuki? of course, the answer is none of those. I like to take a more, aggressive approach. 

As I was walking around the hallways, I saw a few students which luckily are from Class C. there were four of them, Okitani, Miyamoto, Hondo, and Ijuin. This is going to be easy. I walked towards them and said my hellos. 

"Hello there" I said while happily 

"Wait I know who you are!" One of them shouted 

"Yeah, you're the one who threatened me before" The guy named Miyamoto said. Ohh was that him I scared to death back when I visited their room the first time? eh, who cares. 

"Yeah, what do you want from us freak!?" Hondo shouted, freak? hehe man they don't know just how screwed they are. 

"Hold on, we just got off on the wrong foot before. Anyways let me reintroduce myself. I'm Katagiri Yuuichi nice to meet you" I said smiling as I extended my hand 

"Shut up, seriously you try to threaten us and now you're going to act all nice in front of us like that?" Man, they really are defects. They really can't let go of s*** like this. But I knew that would happen and I want them to let their egos run wild until I break them completely. 

"Come on guys, I just want to make peace. Besides I just got carried away last time, there's nothing to worry about it" I said 

"Yeah right, you're the guy that said that you're better than us but guess what. Horikita-san has been helping us climb up to Class C and soon we'll overtake Class A as well and we'll overtake Class S as well right guys?" Miyamoto said with the other idiots cheering as well. Man, they really are defective. Makes it easier to break them

"Well, that's a shame. I'm only here to ask if you can give me some praise votes that's all" I said as it was silent for a about 10 seconds before they burst in laughter. 

"Seriously, sorry but that's not going to happen!" 

"Yeah, you guys are from that "elite" class, right? so why can't you go ask somebody else!?

Look at them, laughing as if they know better. Alright Yuuichi. Time to shatter they're hopes and dreams. 

"Are you sure? I haven't given my praise vote to anyone yet." 

"Sorry but we don't need a freak's praise vote" Hondo said 

"Really, then you won't be safe once this exam is over. I mean I don't think any class would even consider giving any of you praise votes just because of how dumb you all are" I said with a condescending tone. 

"What's that?!?" 

"Say that again bastard?" 

Yes, get angry. It will be hilarious once you all ended up in despair when I'm done. 

"If you're asking for a beating, then let's give it to him" 

"OKAY! I SURRENDER!!" 

"Huh?!?" 

I shouted to the heavens as I began to slowly go down on my knees and started begging or should I say pretend to beg.