Chapter 5: Mysterious student and a visit to Class S

??? POV

Ever since I transferred to this school, it just feels like starting a new life. I had to leave the people that I once distanced myself from and eventually became close with, from being forced to start again. I guess the saying "nothing lasts forever" can be cruel yet truthful, but it wasn't my choice to transfer. So once again, I've become a loner and what's worse is that I'm placed in a class where I'm surrounded by nice girls. And I've said it to myself before that I hate nice girls.

I sighed thinking that it's a replay of who I was when I started high school. This girl who was it again? Ichinose? she's nice. Maybe the nicest girl I've met since...well, that's a story for another time. She said something about Class S. At first, I wasn't intrigued since I wouldn't be interested in such stuff, but I thought back at what sensei said that it is a class filled with the smartest and most talented students that managed to meet certain standards. For once in my life, it piqued my interest. Maybe I'll take a look at Class S at some point. See if I could challenge any of them. See who's really the strongest. Normally I'd call myself pathetic and a loser but that's changed. Now I want to have a school life where someone can provide me the joy I once lost. Someone who I can defeat. 

Sakayanagi POV

I'm currently heading to where Class S is residing along with Katsuragi-kun. If he really is in that class, then after a long time of waiting. This will be the time for me bury the Masterpiece, the one who his father created an emotionless monster, the false genius. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. But I wonder though, I remembered that Mashima-sensei said that the class is filled with geniuses and other talented students there. Even though Ayanokouji-kun is my target, I guess I don't mind burying them as well if necessary.  

As we finally reached Class S' room, I was greeted by another student across me. She was a girl with long black hair who seems to have an aura of superiority, not that it matters of course. To me she is far less superior compared to me even with such an aura. 

"fufufu, you're here to visit Class S too?" I asked while smiling 

"Yes I am, who are you?" she asked me 

"I'm Sakayanagi Arisu, and yours?" 

"Horikita Suzune" 

"kukuku, looks like I'm not the only one who's taken an interest in this class" we both looked at the person who spoke, and it was a boy with magenta hair. I can tell that he's not here pleasantries. 

"Ohh you guys are visiting as well?" another voice joined in and this time it was a girl with strawberry-blonde hair. 

"Why yes, care to join us?" I asked 

"Of course, by the way, my name is Ichinose Honami" 

"I'm Sakayanagi Arisu, nice to meet you Ichinose-san" I greeted back 

"I don't have time for introductions; besides I'm only interested in seeing this class for myself and seeing what makes them special" my, my, this boy is quite violent it seems. He's definitely dangerous for sure, but if violence is the only thing that he's capable of, then I don't think he can win against me. 

The magenta-haired boy opened the door and we followed, we looked at the classroom, it definitely seems normal since most of them are minding their own business. 

"Hello, is there something you need?" a voice called out to us. The boy had light-pink hair with green eyes, and he seems to be as short as me. As he spoke it seems that the other students have now acknowledged our presence. 

"kukuku, we're only here to take a peek at Class S that's all" he said as he looked around suddenly glared at a particular person, I look towards where he was looking, and it was a raven-headed boy with eyes resembling amethyst. He was leaning on this chair as it seems that he is aware of his presence returned a glare at the boy. I wonder if they are familiar with each other