Chapter 48: Winter Date

The day before Winter break 

3rd person POV  

Right now, a broken and defeated Ryuen is walking around campus looking shameful of himself. He thought of dropping out of school after his subsequent defeat to Ayanokouji. He was used by Daigo and even Ayanokouji. 

Ibuki: hey! 

Ryuen: hmm? 

He saw Ibuki and threw his phone at her and she caught it 

 Ibuki: What the hell is this for?! 

Ryuen: Take all my points, do whatever you want with them. I'll take responsibility for my blunders. 

Ibuki: You said that you wouldn't give up no matter how many times you lose. You said you're going to crush Class S and Class A, right? You told this to Albert and Ishizaki too if I'm not mistaken. 

Ryuen: So, what?  

Ibuki: You're gonna give up just like that?! 

Ryuen: Lelouch once told me that, he only sees me as a tyrant. But what's a tyrant when all that power is gone.  

He said as he starts to walk away until Ibuki stops him 

Ibuki: If you're going to quit, then fight me then! 

Ryuen: There wouldn't be any point 

Ibuki: Bastard 

She said Ibuki kicked him down. 

Ibuki: You can't even put up a fight, if you're just going to quit then quit already! 

She said as she threw the phone at him and walks away 

After that Ryuen got up as if nothing had happened until... 

Hachiman: How pathetic, so this is Class C's tyrant now? 

Ryuen: Who are you? 

Hachiman: Ohh right, we never met in person before even though I was aware of your little schemes. I'm Hikigaya Hachiman from Class B. 

Ryuen: Class B? ohh you're the loner 

Hachiman: Exactly, and as for you, it seems that Ayanokouji has proven his point I see. 

Ryuen: What do you want? 

Hachiman: I'm here to tell you that I may or may not have contributed a bit to your downfall. 

Ryuen: ??? 

Hachiman: I helped Ayanokouji found out about the traitor who was working with you, which was Kushida, and I did warn Class S about your plans. 

Ryuen: I didn't even know that someone from Class B would even know what I was up to. 

Hachiman: You're too easy to read, besides since you're not a threat anymore. I can now focus on defeating Ayanokouji and Class S 

Ryuen: heh, good luck with that. Let me give you a piece of advice. You're going to lose to him. 

He said as he walks away from Hachiman 

Ayanokouji POV 

It was the afternoon, and I met up with Ryuen who was sitting on a bench. I noticed that it was starting to snow. It is quite beautiful I must say. 

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Ryuen asked