Chapter 11: Class D's secret Mastermind and Saving Sudo...again

3rd person POV

It was another day of school, as usual Ayanokouji goes to his seat as Katagiri greets him like usual. It was just like any other day until Karma spoke. 

Karma: guys have any of you gotten any points yet?

Everyone heard Karma and they were all eyes and ears on him. 

Kirigaya: I haven't yet 

Shirogane: same here 

Light: This is a bit strange; is there some sort of delay? 

Ryuzaki: That could be the case. 

As everyone was talking about why there were no points given, Shigeru-sensei arrived. 

Shigeru: Good morning class, I have some bad news. 

Tatsuya: I'm guessing this has something to do with why none of us have gotten any points yet. 

Shigeru: You are correct Tatsuya, there has been a delay in the distribution of points due to some unfortunate events. 

Yuuki: What kind of unfortunate events? 

Shigeru: I don't know just yet but until it is resolved, for now there will be no points distributed. 

Everyone was disappointed at the news but for now they all decide to wait until something happens. 

??? POV

"I heard they took quite the beating"

"kuku, of course they did or at least that's what they're going to think" 

I'm currently meeting with Ryuen on the rooftop. I must say, his use of violence is intriguing. I could've thought of that myself if I wanted to. 

"Are you really going to betray this class of yours?" Ryuen asked 

"Of course, I am but not yet. I want to see them sink into despair slowly, but it seems that you're already doing it for me" 

"Did I do a good job?" he said with a smirk

"Yes, when I checked out the building myself. It is quite the stunt you pulled there with those little minions of yours" 

"But seriously, you're not planning to destroy Class D fully?" I asked  

"Just like you said, I want to see Class D suffer before I completely destroy them"  

I looked back at him and laughed 

"hahahaha, well you put on quite a show Ryuen but I'm sure you remember our little deal?"

"Of course, if I help you crush Class D then I'll offer my services to you in crushing Class S and Class A as well" 

"With that said you know it will cost you a million points" 

"I know, but don't worry" I said as I looked at my phone already containing 2,132,450 points. 

"I'll pay you by the end of the week, besides..... " 

-

 "I am Class D's secret mastermind"

-

The next day  

Ayanokouji POV 

It was another day of school. Those delay in distribution of points is quite unfortunate but either way that's nothing to think about too much. As I got inside the classroom, suddenly Karma walked up to me.