Short Story #4: Light Yagami

I'm just a simple citizen working and helping society. I've been considered as a hardworking and talented person among my peers. I wanted to become a detective in the future and stopping criminals just like my father who is a police commissioner. I value justice over anything. Society is corrupted in more ways than one. Inequality, murders, rape, these things run rampant constantly in society. I wanted to remove all that. 

I was given a letter from the principal of my school and told me that it came from the Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School. I was surprised that this was a transfer letter from them which tells me that I was going to get transferred to that school. I've heard of Advance Nurturing High, but I wasn't expecting to be transferred there. It was a school created by the government which made me interested about that school in the first place. This means I could be one step closer to achieving my goals and reaching towards my path to ending crime once and for all. 

I took that opportunity and after a week, the bus came and its destination. Advance Nurturing High. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up, a school boasting a 100% employment rate is something that I've never heard of, but I became interested in it. Ever since I've arrived at this school. I was intrigued by the environment of the school. It looks like a small city with all of these different facilities. 

Of course, I had to earn my way to such a school but that is no problem for me since I passed all the entrance exams with ease and my class was determined and that class is Class S. I've met some impressive individuals in my previous school but in ANHS, there is a lot more people that are as brilliant and talented as I. I don't know where my future holds but I know for certain that I will focus on my goal and one day, I will be rid of injustice.  

That is Light's perspective on how he made it to ANHS. You think that he'll end up going full blown Kira at some point as he progresses in school? don't worry instead of writing full names and murdering people, he will expel anyone without mercy but will that side of him appear at some point? as the great Ayanogod once said "Who knows" but it will be fun to see how it goes. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)