Chapter 37: Tough training

Ayanokouji POV

After some days pass, we all started training for the sports festival. All of Class S was on the field doing exercise routines and other things that would allow them to train. Some key things to list: 

1. Currently in our team. Suzaku and I are the coaches as we try to help the less athletic students. We subjected them to push-ups, lifting weights, squats and all the normal stuff to make the body physically strong. It was easy for the likes of Ryuzaki since he did play sports like tennis before, Yumeko was pretty motivated even though she doesn't play much sports, and Tatsuya made most of the exercise routines look like nothing, he's definitely strong that's for sure. As for people like Yuuichi, Sora, Shiro, and Miyuki. This was kinda hard. Sora and Shiro have always played video games and barely done any physical activities in their lives, so Suzaku had to motivate these two. 

2. Yuuichi has never played any sports or physical activities as far as I know but for some reason, he told me a vague story about that time that he was once in a shooting game of sorts with Kei which required a bit of action. I didn't understand what that was, but I ignored it. (A/N: only Tomodachi Game manga readers can understand what Yuuichi meant by shooting game) 

3. On Kei's team. He and Karma are coaching along with Light and Kaguya who gave some assistance. It was a bit tough for them since I noticed that their exercise routines are quite extreme to say the least, but I noticed that Karma made the training look easy for him. I wonder where he got all that physical strength from? Also, the same thing for Kei and he surprisingly told us that he trained in judo and karate which explains why he's also physically strong even if his short stature looked like he isn't. 

4. Houtarou is the toughest one to train since he's the definition of laziness. Kei tried to motivate the guy but to no avail, it took a few hours, but he managed to at least get Houtarou to do some push-ups. I really want to see what happens if he really used up all that energy if he wasn't conserving it all the time. 

"Man, why did our training have to be this difficult?" Kazuto said while lying on his back on the ground tired. 

"Hey! blame Kei-kun, it's his idea" Karma said 

"What are you talking about!? you agreed with me in giving them this kind of training remember?!" Kei said sounding irritated 

"It's fine guys, I mean as long as we make progress, right?" Kaguya said while wiping her sweat from her brow. 

"Yeah, but I can't say the same for this guy" Kei said pointing at an extremely tired Shirogane Miyuki who collapsed on the ground after running for 10 km on the track 

"I......can't.......r-run.......anymore" Miyuki said while panting and sweating profusely.

"Are you alright Miyuki?" Suzaku ran towards the tired boy as he checked on him 

"Don't worry, I'm fine." 

While Suzaku was checking on him, both Sora and Shiro also collapsed from exhaustion as Yumeko and Yuuichi checked up on them.  

"Are you guys alright?" Yumeko asked 

"Too.....tired....." Sora said barely catching his breath 

"N...Nii.....need......rest...." Shiro looking like she's going to pass out 

As expected, most of the non-athletic students in Class S would be tired so easily. It's going to be tough to get them into shape but there is no other option other than this. 

"Ohh come on guys, let's pick up the pace. We can't just lie down and do nothing" Karma said trying to motivate the others 

"Easy for you to say" Houtarou said while as usual conserving his energy after doing push-ups