Chapter 70: Finding partners/An unexpected reunion

Ayanokouji POV

It was around the end of class as I saw the new students from Class S deciding to do different things. Here's a list 

1. Akira is currently with Sora and Shiro as they showed him around school and even started talking about video games or any other games and even planned to introduce him to Nanami-senpai so that they can invite Akira to their gaming sessions from time to time. 

2. Kurumi started getting close with Yumeko and Asuna. Asuna even invited Kurumi to have lunch with them later and giving Kurumi a tour of the school

3. Kirigiri is with Light, Ryuzaki and Aru as they discuss about different things mostly detective related stuff. Looks like she made friends with those three pretty quickly. 

4. Miyuki (Shiba) is hanging out with Tatsuya. They seem pretty close for siblings. Maybe too close and Miyuki seems to cling on to her brother's arm like they're a couple or something? Is she a brocon like Horikita? 

5. Tenji is hanging out with Yuuichi and Kei who are also giving him a tour of the school. I heard Tenji voicing opinions on this school that he seems to already understand the S system, but Yuuichi was explaining to him a few loopholes they could use in the future.

6. Sakuta is wandering around campus with Houtarou. This is unexpected, because it's rare to see Houtarou out and about but he's here talking to Sakuta. I guess since their both loners, so it makes sense.

7. Hayasaka is hanging out with Kaguya and Miyuki (Shirogane). Looks like these three have a history together. Which explains Hayasaka being always next to Kaguya. 

8. Karma is hanging out with Nagisa and even started giving him a tour around the school. They both talked about their past and stuff like that.

I have yet to give my assessment towards the 8 new students but I'm sure they'll do well once we start doing the exams. So, I can see what they are capable of. If they are as what I expected, then we could have the best class to ever exist in this school. I feel like Class S is already strong but adding more people with this level of potential could make us unstoppable. 

I'm currently with Lelouch, Suzaku and Kazuto as we talked about the upcoming exam and our new classmates. 

"So, what do you think about our new classmates Lelouch?" Suzaku asked 

"Well, they seem pretty normal, but I am more interested in that Kirigiri and Shiroyanagi." Lelouch replied 

"I think Tokisaki is pretty interesting herself. She does come from a rich family like Kaguya, and she seems nice as well" Kazuto said

"You want to say that in front of Asuna?" I asked trying to tease him a bit 

"What do you mean? come on she wouldn't get that jealous plus I think Tokisaki seems more interested in you Kiyotaka" 

"How so?" I asked 

"For starters she seems to be smiling at you when she looks at you. I think she's interested in you T-rex-kun" Lelouch said 

"T-rex-kun?' 

"Please don't remind us about his...weapon Lelouch-san" Kazuto said 

"Apologies but I think that a weapon like that can get any girl, but the question is would it fit?" 

"Lelouch!" Suzaku and Kazuto shouted in unison 

"Haha! I'm only kidding, but seriously how is it possible for a human being to have something like that?" Lelouch asked me 

"I have no idea, and I thought we're talking about our classmates not our "weapons"" I said 

"Sorry, didn't mean to get off-topic." Lelouch said