Chapter 3: Intel (Part 2: Class B)

Kaguya POV

I, Miyuki-kun, Light-kun, and Ryuzaki-kun are heading to Class B. We walked for a bit and a lot has going through my mind as of late. Why would this school have this much meritocracy? I mean I know that I come from a family where I am expected to succeed and yet this school expects everyone to succeed or at least it would be the case since I've heard that this school also has plenty of expulsions that occurred. I'm not saying that the school is intentionally expelling students but given the strict rules of this establishment. I guess that is the likely reason. But given mine and Miyuki-kun's talents, I think we can thrive in a school like this.

"What do you think Class B is like?" Miyuki-kun asked

"Well, we don't know until we see them" Ryuzaki-kun answered as he took out something from his pocket which looked like a candy bar and started eating it. He wasn't kidding that he likes sweets huh.

After a few minutes of walking, we made it Class B. Ryuzaki-kun opened the door to the room.

There we saw that there are a lot of students just minding their own business but there was one that caught my eye. She was a girl that was chatting with some other students. The girl was quite beautiful I must say, she had strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She radiates this positive aura around her, and she seems quite popular with the class. The girl did notice us as we looked around.

"Ohh can I help you?" the girl asked.

"Hello, we just wanted to visit some of the classes. That's all" I answered politely

"Ok then, anyways my name is Ichinose Honami, nice to meet you" she said with a warm smile.

"Likewise, my name is Shinomiya Kaguya" I introduced myself

"My name is Shirogane Miyuki"

"I'm Yagami Light, you may call me Light"

"My name is Rue Ryuzaki, just call me Ryuzaki" as we introduced ourselves, I asked my questions.

"Are you the leader of this class?"

"Why yes I am" she answered.

She seems like a nice girl, maybe too nice? It doesn't matter

"You have quite the positive class here Ichinose-san" Miyuki-kun said

"Of course, I want to get along with everyone as well as the other classes" she said

"By the way, which class are you guys from?" I wanted to answer honestly but obviously because of what Shigeru-sensei said when we got the same text message from our phones. I don't think it would be the right time.

"We're actually seniors, second years to be exact. Class 2-B" Light-kun answered, sounding as natural as possible. Even if it is a lie, he sounded convincing.

"Ohh really? then is it ok if we become friends? I mean I want to be on someone's good side and you guys can hang out with us if you like, is that ok?" She really is quite nice, I guess I don't mind befriending someone like her, she does look like the type of person you can trust.

"That would be fine" Ryuzaki-kun said

"Great then may have your contact numbers?"

The four of us looked at each other before answering

"Sure, why not, it is better if we keep in touch after all" I said

As we exchanged our phone numbers, we said our goodbyes to Ichinose-san and walked back to our classroom.

"Ichinose-san seems pretty nice, isn't she?" Miyuki-kun asked us

"Yes I suppose" Light-kun said

Wait a minute don't tell me....no, of course not. He's already dating me, there's no way Miyuki-kun would fall for someone like her! calm down Kaguya just because the girl we met has the biggest...well you know, doesn't mean he likes her. I don't know why that's one of the other things I noticed aside from her behavior. Either way, she's nice, sure, but I think that she's too nice for him.

"Kaguya-san are you ok?

I snapped back to reality as I looked at Miyuki-kun. I think my face is already red from thinking about how Ichinose's.....assets GAAHH!!! why am I still thinking about that, it's not like I'm jealous of it. I don't care if hers are bigger than mine. I already have Miyuki-kun.

"Of course! why wouldn't I be?" I answered.

"Are you sure, you look pretty red, are you sure you're not catching a fever?" Light-kun asked

"I don't have a fever, I'm fine" As I try composing myself, I just remembered something.

"Guys, do you think there's anything out of the ordinary from Class B?" I asked in a serious tone"

"hmm? what do you mean?" Miyuki-kun asked

"So, you noticed it too" Ryuzaki-kun said, looks like I'm not the only one.

"Yes, even though the class looked happy and enjoying themselves, there is one student I noticed, I think he was in the back looking out the window" I stated

If I remember correctly the student was a boy, he had medium-short black hair with dead-fish eyes. He was expressionless compared to the others. Something about him feels off.

"That boy in the back, who do you think he is? Light-kun questioned

"I have no idea, but he seems to be quite mysterious" Ryuzaki-kun answered

"Well, whoever he is, he is different from the other students there." Miyuki-kun said

With that, all four of us walked back our classroom. What do I think about Class B? they seem to have a lot of trust in each other. Giving off this so called "power of friendship" vibes. To be honest, with everything that I observed, they don't seem to be a threat which is good news since we could easily overtake them at some point. Also, I guess it would be ok to be friends with Ichinose-san since she could be helpful to us in the future. Although, the one thing that has been bothering me about that class is.....who is that boy in the back?

What do you think about Honami and Kaguya being friends? Let me know your thoughts. Also I'm sure some of you can guess who that boy in the back of the class is? When I wanted it to be a crossover, I went a bit ambitious and added some other characters to join a specific class. So watch out for other potential characters that could be in one of the four classes.

Thanks for reading :)